Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

It's a shite game anyway , even if I was leading for a time , awffs ok a short time but how many of you can say that? Not too many and how many can say that were leading all the way till the last weekend?
Less than that many but BB I wish you all the luck in the world ( not that you haven't had it ya " sweary word goes here" all you need is a reversal from this weekend completely possible, allegedly.
Nae sweat I doubt you even check the results as they come in eh? πŸ€₯πŸ€

Bellshill bhoy put up a great tussle for it.
Just unfortunate that he had one of of my typical second half of the season scores.
At the start of the immortal MD tourney I was keeping tabs on the form of all the spfl sides and doing ok.
Then I got sick tae death of listening to monster munch wrappers and how Celtic were lucky to win 6-0, 3 times and 7 past st johnstone, aye lucky it wasnt more against them.
Dickheads spoiling my fitba

That was a good thing, every week there was some movement
I ended dropping down to 5th place
Thanks for nothing...Edinburgh...bastards...!!
Congrats to the Celtic Star, Bellshill & Gary, plus Mag 7, who overhauled yours truly by one point
Next season will be a belter on the Predictor
Onwards & Upwards

YNWA

5th place finish and that means I'm out of European contention for next season
Just as well, cos I was as useful as a xhocolate teapot in the Europa Predictor
HH
Nah mind were automatic champions league entrants/league winners land both us the diets and tributeers have taken the cups so probably still good enough for the conference πŸ˜› and you were capped for your performance levels, well yella bunnet at least and only about 20 of the contributors got that so πŸ˜‚

Well done winning captains, pipped at the post 😭 next year I’ll need to watch my predictions for the last few games, form goes right out the window, as mid table teams that have nothing left to play for effectively give up and play kids, still from 5th place to 2nd place is an improvement…..looking to go one better next year πŸ‘

Well done to Winning Captain's on winning πŸ₯‡ 🀣.

And also well played to Bellshill Bhoy, Gary, Mag 7 and Dill. πŸ‘

Me phht just as well I'm pretty 🀣terrible season, must try harder.

And again thanks to Bridie Bhoy for updating the table every week,cheers mate. 🍻

And lastly a wee mention to the great man himself,your sadly missed on here every week Michael, but I still smile when I see your name on here . H.H.

See you awe again next season, enjoy your break folks cause - - - We are the Champions..

YNWA

Well done to Winning Captain's on winning πŸ₯‡ 🀣.

And also well played to Bellshill Bhoy, Gary, Mag 7 and Dill. πŸ‘

Me phht just as well I'm pretty 🀣terrible season, must try harder.

And again thanks to Bridie Bhoy for updating the table every week,cheers mate. 🍻

And lastly a wee mention to the great man himself,your sadly missed on here every week Michael, but I still smile when I see your name on here . H.H.

See you awe again next season, enjoy your break folks cause - - - We are the Champions..

YNWA
Well done to all ...plenty of laughs along the way ...and thanks to yersel 50 and Bridie for keeping it going ...Hail Hail πŸ‘πŸ€πŸ‘

Back