Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

OK so it seems like Hibs rearranged game against Ross County and also Saturday's game against Livi have both been postponed. It appears Hibs were furious with being asked to play so soon after the cancellation on Saturday so they appealed for both matches to be called off as they have several players missing due to testing positive.

And yet Celtic were forced to play a team mostly comprising of youth players as virtually all our first team were forced to miss a couple of games despite all testing negative.

One rule for us and another rule for everyone else. I'm just so happy that Lawwell secretly ran Scottish fitba and made sure the sport was rigged in favour of Celtic otherwise we might have got seriously shafted! 🤬
So, according to Superbru last week's results, the PP games give you points for a draw, so put down 1-1, to be sure of at least some points next weekend ;-)
Win/Win or Draw/Draw

OK so it seems like Hibs rearranged game against Ross County and also Saturday's game against Livi have both been postponed. It appears Hibs were furious with being asked to play so soon after the cancellation on Saturday so they appealed for both matches to be called off as they have several players missing due to testing positive.

And yet Celtic were forced to play a team mostly comprising of youth players as virtually all our first team were forced to miss a couple of games despite all testing negative.

One rule for us and another rule for everyone else. I'm just so happy that Lawwell secretly ran Scottish fitba and made sure the sport was rigged in favour of Celtic otherwise we might have got seriously shafted! 🤬
a want ma points

where's ma points

haw 50 with the rigged game

wheres ma points

a want ma points

where's ma points

haw 50 with the rigged game

wheres ma points
In a surprising turn of events, Superbru just updated this week's Cheesey Bunnet table and our much-loved greeting-faced tractor bhoy has somehow been awarded a bonus of 1888 points on top of the zero he scored this week to nip in and steal the bunnet from Lubo's Left Peg (sorry Lubo - it is just like when you had that boax scandalously pinched from your grasp by a certain other unscrupulous Noise regular!!!).

superbru.jpg

In a surprising turn of events, Superbru just updated this week's Cheesey Bunnet table and our much-loved greeting-faced tractor bhoy has somehow been awarded a bonus of 1888 points on top of the zero he scored this week to nip in and steal the bunnet from Lubo's Left Peg (sorry Lubo - it is just like when you had that boax scandalously pinched from your grasp by a certain other unscrupulous Noise regular!!!).

View attachment 16402
if you think you'll buy ma silence wi a pish stained bunnet you've another thing comin ,,,deduct 6 points off lubo and i'll think about it

YALDY !!! Another point this morning
FFS Aberdeen...whit's wrang wi yeese ?
Last week Motherwell got humped by the Huns
You drew 2-2 with the Undead club the week before
There is no rhyme nor reason, to this season...hey...I'm a poet, and didnae know it...bought a bike, and couldnae go it...
Here aw week
Oh and congratulations to Kelly, one to watch

There is no rhyme nor reason, to this season...hey...I'm a poet, and didnae know it...bought a bike, and couldnae go it...
Here aw week
Am pretty sure am on course for the wurrum this week Dill ....long overdue 🥴

Here aw week
feckers fae leith still managing to fk up ma predictor and the sheep ffs Broony get a fire under there arses

:unsure: still ,,,,plodding in at No 32 is :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 50 shades ,,,yer romping it ma man romping it

Back