Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

Does not kelly get it this week? He scored a massive 5pts ?
Superbru (under Winter's instructions I believe...) couldn't deal with the fact that Hibs were allowed to cancel their matches and so never awarded any cheesy bunnets or widden spoons for the last two gameweeks as all of the games were not completed.

Lubo had the top score for the midweek matches last week and then kelly (yes, kelly - unbelievavle, I know) was top scorer for the last set of games. But just like that elusive boax, Lubo was cruelly denied getting possession of the beloved prize.

But we all know that - unofficially at least - they are both winners. Well done bhoys!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘’πŸ†πŸ₯‡

Superbru (under Winter's instructions I believe...) couldn't deal with the fact that Hibs were allowed to cancel their matches and so never awarded any cheesy bunnets or widden spoons for the last two gameweeks as all of the games were not completed.

Lubo had the top score for the midweek matches last week and then kelly (yes, kelly - unbelievavle, I know) was top scorer for the last set of games. But just like that elusive boax, Lubo was cruelly denied getting possession of the beloved prize.

But we all know that - unofficially at least - they are both winners. Well done bhoys!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘’πŸ†πŸ₯‡
How did you know that I am founder and run the superbru?

Even though its cup semifinal weekend there is 3 league matches this weekend folks.

Just a wee reminder.
If you have the phone app you can select scores right up to the first week of January. If you don't lock the predictions in then you can always change them up to before kick off. At least this way you have something in there in case you are busy at this time of year.

Just checked the scores...think I'm onto the widden wurrum humper this week
FFS...always go with your first score and don't change it...
Well done Shammy 4 point so far today
Think I'll let Liliana pick mine from now on ;-)

HH
You Canni be on to a widen spoon ffs
I forgot completely
If I beat you that’s some going

edit I got a point for not predicting score which ended up a draw

Last edited:
Just checked the scores...think I'm onto the widden wurrum humper this week
FFS...always go with your first score and don't change it...
Well done Shammy 4 point so far today
Think I'll let Liliana pick mine from now on ;-)

HH
Same here - none right. Only 3.5 points so far for me in the last 3 gameweeks. I'm getting the dog or cats to do my predictons from now on! 😁

I think the weegie board and crystal ball, is getting punted, after this week's points tally
A few weeks ago...12.5 points and a golden bunnet
This week, I'll be lucky to get the WWH Award

Back