Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

Well done Mag7
That's 2 Inverclydians who have attained the magic bunnet
Smelly, doing well in the Europa but in the SPFL tournament, if he fell in a barrel of tits, he'd come out sucking his thumb
Mon eh Smelly, get it done son

HH
Cheers Dill no doubt i will probably hit the buffers again this weekend....although has to be said I've been pretty dire in the Europa. G-love will come good 👍

Well done Mag7
That's 2 Inverclydians who have attained the magic bunnet
Smelly, doing well in the Europa but in the SPFL tournament, if he fell in a barrel of tits, he'd come out sucking his thumb
Mon eh Smelly, get it done son

HH
Cheers Dill no doubt i will probably hit the buffers again this weekend....although has to be said I've been pretty dire in the Europa. G-love will come good 👍

Tony Watt, thanks for humping my pick once again
I honestly think he's a much better player now than when he was with us
It's easy to look great on a team which isn't that great, but he's got that something special
Watched the last twenty minutes of their game today and what a swimming pool of a pitch with all the rain and he still had some great touches
Scored the goal which humped me out of points, but hey ho, there's always the morra
Mon the Hibees

HH

Tony Watt, thanks for humping my pick once again
I honestly think he's a much better player now than when he was with us
It's easy to look great on a team which isn't that great, but he's got that something special
Watched the last twenty minutes of their game today and what a swimming pool of a pitch with all the rain and he still had some great touches
Scored the goal which humped me out of points, but hey ho, there's always the morra
Mon the Hibees

HH
It took him a while but he definitely has found his team in Motherwell. Always get a tremendous work rate from him and he has the experience now to be a key player for them. Will be more than happy if the hibees scupper my prediction tonight.

Back