Michael Duffy SPL predictor tourney

C' moan fellow noisers last place in the SPL fans superbru team league. I'm embarrassed. MD will be throwing stella cans at oor heids from on high. We have to do what we expect of our team on the field and our team(s) behind the scenes. Fair enough some gave it up halfway through , many late starters , but only gary 67 I think broke into the top 100 Celtic supporters pool( might be wrong) . Since we honoured faither by calling it after him we need to perform better and make the guy proud. ( anybody feel a bit guilty yet ?) πŸ˜› mon the noise win this euros predictor fur starters HH
Aye yea ur

Your a bad loser, just like kelly. Beaten by a wummin eh, what's everyone else's excuse? 😁
Oh that's harsh shammy I was just meaning in all honestly you played best part of 30 games more than me but only beat me by 1% πŸ˜› I assure you I'm all for equality sometimes I give my partner a chance at pool cos shes steaming and I'm no πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

At last some common sense but not from the SFA no surprise there but anyone who bought a fan zone ticket pre 10 a.m have had their tickets cancelled, those after 10 still keep theirs. Feel bad for those who thought they had tickets in good faith , (but) everyone was told 10 a.m so how much good faith is there in calling earlier? ( one (me)) could argue perhaps. This Thursday 1st June lines open 10 a.m noisers for the second time , you must download from the play store or equivalent the uefa euro 2020 app and book through the festival bit, be warned theres ( there was) a 15 minute limit on you so dont dally or you'll have to start again and btw have your passport number handy they want it if you have one and a list of the names up to six people and tel nos, address of everyone going to get a 6 seater table . Good luck troops if you try and get to the fan festival mon the hoops and Scotland HH ☘🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Members online

No members online now.

Back