Michael Duffy SPL predictor tourney

It could still be taken away BB it was for me as that round hasnt been completed and I think it is Asilverufc whose leading that round and had a superb round yesterday with 3 exact and a result ( just saying) 😆 you still hold the highest score for a round 14pts I think ( but it can still be taken away 🤣🤣)
🤣🤣

It could still be taken away BB it was for me as that round hasnt been completed and I think it is Asilverufc whose leading that round and had a superb round yesterday with 3 exact and a result ( just saying) 😆 you still hold the highest score for a round 14pts I think ( but it can still be taken away 🤣🤣)
Sorry mhate but it happened to me as well 🙈

Tbf I was pointing out the inconsistencies of cel.....I mean superbru and the spfl 😆 I knew I hadnt won it and wont be again if Asilverufc keeps scoring like that🤷‍♂️
Can we just all agree that everything is Lawwell's fault and life will be so much easier? I certainly blamed PL last Monday morning when I opened my door to discover my bottles of milk were frozen due to it being -15°C.

I bet his milk doesn't freeze on his heated doorstep! The cocky prick! 😆

Can we just all agree that everything is Lawwell's fault and life will be so much easier? I certainly blamed PL last Monday morning when I opened my door to discover my bottles of milk were frozen due to it being -15°C.

I bet his milk doesn't freeze on his heated doorstep! The cocky prick! 😆
Fucking scorching down here mate, 28 degrees C , we try and keep it quiet from you northerners incase you get jealous. Right I'm off for a dip in the pool before bed....

The scoring for this game is shite I've got the 3rd highest exact scores but sit mid table... but those that have been close or near are all above me...... I'm going home lol ;-)
You also need to take into account the total closeness equation where games won , goals scored, goals conceded and exact results are the equivalent of when A is the square root of B minus C so that in theory D equals the circumference of A plus C. The only other consideration is that E equals a 'slam' which means that the trajectory of B becomes common denominator of D minus E . That's how I've ended up in 7th
😛

Members online

No members online now.

Back