Michael Duffy SPL predictor tourney

Interesting weekend coming up on the Predictor folks 😉.

Will the list of shame be added to????, or have we all got the courage of our convictions to support our club.

Me I'm going for a ..........🤫🤫

Jim White Spewing: Trevor Sinclair Liquidation Comment Live on Air​

By
M.Ross

March 17, 2021

Former professional footballer Trevor Sinclair has not made any secret about the fact he’s a big Celtic fan.​

So when he was asked about the ‘Old Firm’ game on TalkSport by big blue nose Jim White his comments caught the presenter off guard, so much so, he refused to even acknowledge it.

Trevor proceeded to tail TalkSport listeners that there is no Old Firm game this weekend because that term died with Rangers in 2012 and we now call it the Glasgow Derby.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Ex-civil servant becomes third to corroborate Salmond claim that Sturgeon staff leaked name

This as well, with Salmond when are people going to wake up to the fact the guys a pervert.
getting into bed with the tories ,,,,is that not what he slag'd labour for

Ooft shockaroony, terrible round there 1.5 points from 6 games is pretty poor for someone who is in 7th place having gave everyone else a 60 game start 🙄 thankfully Maestro and fisiani scored pas de points , meaning no wooden spoon for me 😛 maestro, fisiani yous 2 are awful , just saying 🤷🏻‍♂️🙈🥳

And Galloway whats his new agenda? He is attacking the SNP over concerns that are none of his business, he is no more an MP as you and I.
His angle is probably just " let me back in the news , get me back oan the boax" Nah George dont forget you disgusted us all with your ehm 'flirting' with Rula Lenska and your pathetic sucking of Saddam Husseins anal cavity. I've said many times Boab , see if Scottish labour decided that they would canvass for Scottish independence, then they would get my vote almost instantly. Dont get me wrong I've voted SNP for a few year now , best part of a decade and they have done some good things for Scotlands people, most would agree i think about that. However the attacks on our club when we were already being attacked left right and centre was unjustified to say the least whilst allowing that mob away with everything. I watched some of the build up to the game but didnt get to see the rangers arriving, did you? . I take it they arrived in 6 POH coaches ? If they or some other spfl club arent travelling in the same way as Celtic, why not? Are they travelling in a fleet of mini buses which would do the job just as well. The claim was we're being treated differently than others , I'd like to see that ' evidence ' or at least the reasons why not. I dont expect Ross county , hearts or Dundee to be hiring 6 POH coaches when they travel to Glasgow as I doubt they could afford that. Still if they arent then why are we? HH

Ooft shockaroony, terrible round there 1.5 points from 6 games is pretty poor for someone who is in 7th place having gave everyone else a 60 game start 🙄 thankfully Maestro and fisiani scored pas de points , meaning no wooden spoon for me 😛 maestro, fisiani yous 2 are awful , just saying 🤷🏻‍♂️🙈🥳
we really don't like you

Members online

Latest posts

Back