Michael Duffy SPL predictor tourney

This has been my 1st season and it's been good , wish I played last year targeted the top 10 sitting 6th still a lot of points in 3 rounds so my targets been top 5 think shammy might be too far ahead in 4th been good fun and gives meaning to the diddy games ( those not involving the hoops) 3 rounds left battle to stay in the top 10 possibly catch a bhoy from bellshill for 5th 🀫

This has been my 1st season and it's been good , wish I played last year targeted the top 10 sitting 6th still a lot of points in 3 rounds so my targets been top 5 think shammy might be too far ahead in 4th been good fun and gives meaning to the diddy games ( those not involving the hoops) 3 rounds left battle to stay in the top 10 possibly catch a bhoy from bellshill for 5th 🀫
Nae fecken chance 🀣🀣

Share of the bonnet this week with RichyBhoy and Shamrock ( although shammy sold her soul to the Devil πŸ‘Ώ).

The 2 leaders join a whole host of wooden spoon holders this week in what must have been a record for no points scored πŸ₯„πŸ˜‚πŸ₯„πŸ˜‚.

2 more games to go bhoys and Ghirls. Must do better.

Worst round of the season, couldve sold my soul like shammy and kelly and jinky 1962 but I'm no naming names of the shameless. Nae points and only one of many with nae points fs think I'll throw my hat in for the Celtic job

Back