Michael Duffy Spl Predictor

Love this btw , there's no way I'd ever have thought up so many different possibilities for a pair of pants, y-front pants, PaddyPower y front pants 😀

I said at first next seasons winner, which I now agree is a pants idea especially after bhoy4life ( was b4l who put up the carving? I think " put up that splendid award.

Then It was mentioned as a second prize ( runner up/loser) award.

Then I thought , could just send them now to moleman for his upcoming pants season.

Now you say the most widden spoons award and I must agree ( so far) that's the best pants award .

Either way, since I opened that package I've never heard so much pants in all my week 😛
Think of us when reading your short prose I tried to read one the other day without a glass o water I suffered severe dehyfeckindration. I wiz left PANTing 😮‍💨

HH 😰

when you start reading winters posts
simpsons-monkey.gif

Seems like my run of winning bets ( fitba accas) I won 8/10 of my last 10 bets with Paddy Power didn't go unnoticed.

Have never won so many on the trot , ever , they said( to paraphrase )
" quite the achievement Mr Winter and rare to see runs like that", well done ( through gritted teeth no doubt,
was only putting on wee £1/£2 /free bet accas but that was enough to rattle PP for just over £180 was well chuffed with maself, not being a gambler as such just wee lines.

Anyway on returning home from North Wales i was surprised to see id recieved through the post a ' reward' for my stellar predictions.

Bhoy4life ( I think put up a Celtic cross carving ) for that seasons winner , 👏

Therefore I've been inspired to offer up said Paddy's reward to next seasons Michael Duffy predictors winner.

This will ensure everyone really focuses and pays attention to the...the..thingy thing if folks are really serious about winning .

I sense a few twists for the next MD predictor, especially when the winner shall recieve a truly unforgettable award, as seen below.

Aye, also found maself speechless at the time except to say "wtaf ?"

View attachment 22993

Ano! Ano! Truly one of a million kinds.

Brand spanking ( see whit I done there) new.

Never been worn ( by me) you're guess as good as mine as to before that but who wouldn't want to win the green, white and yella bunnet protector 🙈😄😄
A think your burd made you them it's ok you can share with the group

:cool:this post was kept short for everyones sake

Never read that post of winters, this is a forum not a blog, if you can’t get your point over in 2-3 PARAGRAPHS (important to be able to read it) you should consider re-editing or taking up politics as waffle is probably your thing🤷‍♂️🤣🤣
That's fair enough, I don't ask nor expect folk to read all my shoite.

It is a forum yes , but that doesn't mean I can't write for as long as I like or am permitted.

Just like the " that team ower there" thread , I skip it cos I'd rather read, write, eat and sleep Celtic.

That also doesn't mean there's no place for such a thread HH

Back