Michael Duffy Spl Predictor

Now that is something really worthy of winning.
Eye upon you marky 🧐🧐
Just seen of the scores as I have been mammy sitting for the last few days as my old mum has been moved to palliative care and one of us sits with her day and night luckily I have four brothers so we can spread the job around, were all hoping she makes it to Thursday which will be her 92nd birthday.
As to the predictor be afraid John no, be very afraid and no deliberately throwing the points😏

Just seen of the scores as I have been mammy sitting for the last few days as my old mum has been moved to palliative care and one of us sits with her day and night luckily I have four brothers so we can spread the job around, were all hoping she makes it to Thursday which will be her 92nd birthday.
As to the predictor be afraid John no, be very afraid and no deliberately throwing the points😏
Very sorry to hear about your current circumstances marky, and in true celtic spirit you can still show the humour under such trying times.
Admire that so much and wishing you and all your family the very best with thoughts and prayers at such a very hard time for you all
HH and YNWA

So sorry to hear that marky it makes all the difference when you have that support from family god bless your wee ma and yours mhate

Sorry here that Marky ,thoughts and prayers to you and your family at this time

Sorry to hear your sad news Mark. Sending best wishes.

Members online

Latest posts

Back