Michael Duffy Spl Predictor

i came across a post of his the other day, you know when sometimes it takes you to the very start of a thread....... was very direct while being very warm was oor michael

when i joined, i picked the wrong night and the wrong name and got toasted for days.
Being an argumentative knob at my best, i fought the fight of a free man.... the greenock 1
but i remember the faither of the house wading in for me as well as DILL, Steviebhoy and SP
PS Stevie stuck the boot in the very next day.... don't believe the niceties

i went through a spell where i wasn't in a bad place, i just got bored with living life in 'moderation', constantly living in the middle road became so fucking boring, so i headed for the ditch and lost the plot, only caveat being i lost it on here....regularly.

for weeks, i'd wake up and the fear was quick and justified.... but being silly hours posts, the first comment would be night shift mick, kind and comforting words in spite of the pish i'd created
mick knew when to be kind and when to say

:poop:
Was thinking of him today aswell actually after that today would be some buzz on here tonite way the auld yin 💚 HH... MD🥳

Have seen a few bears, from the highway, and once had a bear cross the trail about 50 yards ahead of us, when we were out mountain biking
You learn to have a healthy respect for wildlife out here
This is how fast a bear can climb when it wants to

Wow man I knew they can run fast and they could climb but ffs mate that's rapid uve no chance I've seen it's best to be a bit noisy when your about bears so you don't startle them ur gonny get mauled I loved watching Attenborough growing up seeing all these animals but I've never actually stayed somewhere the wildlifes capable of eating you it's mad thinking bears just wander past your house 🤯😂

And this, is how fast they can run when spooked
Fortunately the only bears we have to watch out for in the UK are the Brynylon variety, they're usually overweight, ugly, an come out of hibernation for a couple of months.
Being in the 21st Centuary doesnt deter them as its their Kulchur. some have shagged Kaffliks but it seems they still infect the young minds of their offspring, who end up very confused.
David Attenbourgh is making a documentary, if he wasnt deed? Or is he?)

Thats a lovely, aye I'm gonna say lovely, post STG,.honestly always shines through.
In a strange way m8, 'lovely' is a word i can now happily live with.,
i'll sleep better tonight in warmth at being lovely rather than discomfort.

2 kids later, its a word i may use as an adjective from time to time.
8 years ago, i would have thought you were trying to go all SP on me.
Despite always being kind (thanks to maw n paw)
i was brought up in a place that didnt have lovely in its vocabulary.

Now, i dont want to make a big deal of your use of the word, (despite doing it)
but...... thank you, its something i'm comfortable with.....
'Dad' - once you hear it said, life becomes a different thing...... kids turn a tap on you cant turn off
God bless you and yours

Oor Michael and I had some late night chats about many different topics
He was a great man and he will forever be a part of my family after what he did for my wee Granddaughter
YNWA
Mad how u can miss somebody u never met a new experience for me that he had a great knack of connecting with u I sadly never spent as many nites with him as some but anytime I'm at a game or on here he always comes to mind just a genuine guy

Mad how u can miss somebody u never met a new experience for me that he had a great knack of connecting with u I sadly never spent as many nites with him as some but anytime I'm at a game or on here he always comes to mind just a genuine guy
theres a song that i thought my dad owned exclusively
then some wee lassie did it better than my guy
tonight it became the ballad of michael duffy
listen and tell me its no true

Back