Michael Duffy Spl Predictor

That's grand 50, still haven't got the app on the phone mind showing it.
Anyway am I allowed to stick with my 9-0 defeat for the scum again in every match the bastards play?
Will cost me a good few wooden spoons alright but also a method behind the madness also 😂
I find the app brutal to use i just go in thru 50's first post takes u were u need to go john

The bold yin is still badly missed. Huge character. Raising a glass. Here's to the 10 Michael 🍺
Aye he is i was just getting used to talkin to him and tippled who he was felt like may have been short my time knowing him but he made u feel welcome rite away i just wish id spent more time on the niteshift to talk shite way him more tbh sadly missed mickey duffy HH

Aye he is i was just getting used to talkin to him and tippled who he was felt like may have been short my time knowing him but he made u feel welcome rite away i just wish id spent more time on the niteshift to talk shite way him more tbh sadly missed mickey duffy HH
Like many others, MD welcomed me and encouraged me to post when I was new and not used to this type of forum. He was like the perfect host/bouncer mix as he cajoled newbies to post but also nipped a lot of trouble in the bud as he sussed out the infiltrators very quickly.

Like many others, MD welcomed me and encouraged me to post when I was new and not used to this type of forum. He was like the perfect host/bouncer mix as he cajoled newbies to post but also nipped a lot of trouble in the bud as he sussed out the infiltrators very quickly.
Aye he knew wit we awe needed they first few times on threads he was funny way it aswell😁

Members online

No members online now.

Back