Michael Duffy Spl Predictor

Right bhoys n ghirls…thats the winners crest done.
I’m gonna leave it unpainted at the mo, some like these as they are in the wood effect, maybe with a stain on, some painted the traditional colours, so the recipient can let me know their preference when its decided.
Its 20 inches in circumference.
Happy predicting folks and if there’s a tie it’ll be settled with whatever rules the comp has in place.
314B399D-4C9C-4418-8330-63C24179D771.jpeg

I’m gonna leave it unpainted at the mo, some like these as they are in the wood effect, maybe with a stain on, some painted the traditional colours, so the recipient can let me know their preference when its decided.
Happy predicting folks and if there’s a tie it’ll be settled with whatever rules the comp has in place.
View attachment 19896
That is a thing of beauty. Well done B4L.

View attachment 19896
That’s a thing of beauty B4life will have to buy one as I’ve as much chance as naefeckinchance 👏👏👏👏👏

HH 🍀👏

View attachment 19896
Superb since I'm no gonny win it cause im shite at this 😂how much for one mate??

View attachment 19896
Tis a cracker ,,,,,maybe it should go the winner of the most spoons ,,,,,,gies us losers a chance to win something ,,:unsure: or maybe just bag the sawdust up for jamsam and cairnsbhoy to fight it out amongst themsels
you should pack one up and send it into the club , me wee sister did that and wee fergus stocked her stuff in the shop

View attachment 19896
Wow, stunning, as a jiner I can admire a craftsman, how did you go about making it, noo that I’ll be goring making them, too busy wi the moonshine

View attachment 19896
It's gorgeous and I can't decide whether I want it stained or painted. 🤔😂

Back