Michael Duffy Spl Predictor

My excuse ,hoose got flooded living in a caravan outside the house no internet no phone for months,thank fuck it's all bye us now and we are back in the hoose
Fuck that’s pish mate
parts of our Province of BC are under flood watch and other parts of BC and Alberta are being ravaged by wildfires
I hope all that bad stuff is behind you and life starts to ease up on you and your family
YNWA

Well done to the TREBLE Bunnet Winners, Jammy, Winter, and the Boss
I couldn't bring myself to whore points, from a Hun victory
I had the Hibees winning, then changed it to 2-2 but hey ho, CHAMPIONEES CHAMPIONEES
YNWA

Oh How the mighty have fallen 🤣, for me 1 round left to try and achieve the mystical slam 😏
Ma anaw Marky bhoy if I'd just paid a wee bit more attention to things I definately couldve been a contender, I've got the yella bunnets to show its true,
but something about the more attention part.......canny mind.....spoons or something ?

Aye I'd have less of them that's it and I'd be higher than I am already and this ganja is quite good.......hang on tangent what?

Ehm......aye we couldve won it mate 😛

Ma anaw Marky bhoy if I'd just paid a wee bit more attention to things I definately couldve been a contender, I've got the yella bunnets to show its true,
but something about the more attention part.......canny mind.....spoons or something ?

Aye I'd have less of them that's it and I'd be higher than I am already and this ganja is quite good.......hang on tangent what?

Ehm......aye we couldve won it mate 😛
We could've won it , but and its a big BUT I reckon there's an alien/flat earth conspiracy (tangency warning) OH , and what's a SLAM?

Back