Michael Duffy Spl Predictor

To all….I would like to offer a wee prize to whomever finishes top this season.
A full size handmade crest.
Have’t been in the shed much due to health issues this last wee while, and this will give me a chance to get back into the swing of things.
So here’s a pic of what you get…..and if I win…2nd wins it 👍View attachment 19450
Good on you B4L, lovely gesture.

Have’t been in the shed much due to health issues this last wee while, and this will give me a chance to get back into the swing of things.
So here’s a pic of what you get…..and if I win…2nd wins it 👍View attachment 19450
That is beautiful and a very generous offer b4l. I think it will look lovely hung up in kelly's tractor shed.

A very kind gesture from you
I'm sure whoever wins the predictor, will be chuffed to have that in their home
HH

What a fantastic gesture B4L quality you're an absolute gent and have just restored my faith in the noise 👏👏👏

Back