Michael Duffy Spl Predictor

I good idea, last thing anyone left in my taxi was a set of false teeth and half a bag of caramels.... Runners up prize maybe.
Was it a decent set of Cowdenbeath 50 ? My falsies have got a bit shoogly and I’m looking for a new set if the price was right. Willing to cover the cost of the hire you got bumped for as long as you don’t charge me a boundary πŸ‘πŸ˜¬

Week 2 folks, get yir scores in. πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Dont forget the auld addage about teams playing in Europe... On that note I see Dundee Utd helped out with the coefficient standings tonight, at least thats one Scottish club that has 😜😜
Watched a wee bit of it, noticed they were still 6/1 for a win 35 mins in and playing well enough to sneak it…nearly had a wee bet on themβ€¦β€¦πŸ˜•

where the feck did Dundee utd find all they supporters
I suspect that there was not only utd fans there but Dundee fans as well , just kidding utd have a strong fan base for a provincial club and it's in their European history to be able to pull of shock results in Europe.
That result will definately have shocked Holland and not just AZ who have failed against newco, Celtic and lost in Dundee now in recent European seasons.
It's going to be tough for utd , I thought they were good enough for 2-0 on the night and hopefully it doesnt cost them , they'll be ruing the dropping of the away goals rule.
Would be great for scottish football if utd dumped AZ out.

Back