Michael Duffy Spl Predictor

50 Shades of Green

Yes folks its that time again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Feel free to join in the madness by clicking the link or if you have played before you should get an email invite.

Join Celtic Noise, my Scottish Premiership league on @Superbru! You can find my pool here:

or by downloading the Superbru app and searching for the pool with code:

pourcurs.

Any problems pm me, and good luck to you all πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

H.H

Feel free to join in the madness by clicking the link or if you have played before you should get an email invite.

Join Celtic Noise, my Scottish Premiership league on @Superbru! You can find my pool here:

pourcurs.

Any problems pm me, and good luck to you all πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

H.H
Cheers 50
Happy to participate
See if I can improve on my 5th place finish from last year
Mon the YGT...Mag7, STG, eat the breid Bhoys !!!

HH

I’ve signed up, looking to go one better than last season, just piped at the post 😱
Cmon aw the noisers, jine up, let’s see who knows whit there talking about ( winning captains, me) and who talks a lot of shite πŸ’© ( Kelly) 🀣🀣
The league table disnae lie…….

pourcurs.

H.H
Yaaaassss my yearly pumping in the mick duffy memorial πŸ₯³

Members online

Latest posts

Back