Michael Duffy Spl Predictor

Read em and weep this week on the Euro.
On top of the league🤣
Oh,e'er whit we got here a boaster?
I'll be keeping anyone eye oan yer decline 😂 which always happens when somebody gets ahead of themselves .
Matchday 2 mate , matchday 2 of 21? 😂

Seriously though I've also had exacts in the past .....quite a bit in the past noo tbf and wished I'd stuck the price of oldco on it.
Would bring back enough to buy Souttar or close.

Was just about to tell you that youd posted on the wrong predictor thread , then I realised that you posted on both.
Get that message oot there 😂

Got all the Spl games correct today but no correct scores, a close for the lot, ach well 6 fae Celtic ra morra should sort that out. 👍😂
i've pretty much realised over the last few weeks or so that i pay no attention to football outside us and them in this country....possibly because when i try to watch sportscene its full of wankers i'd rather hear choking than speaking

Got all the Spl games correct today but no correct scores, a close for the lot, ach well 6 fae Celtic ra morra should sort that out. 👍😂
On for anurra golden chapeau, 50 :cool:
I think a drug test should be administered
I watched the Munkys this morning, also Hibees v Aberdeen
McClunger was losing the plot again, screaming at the ref, after one of the Duns, pushed one of the Huns, into him
The handbags came out
Tony Watt took a bit of a bashing, and big Charlie, well we lived in hope, but it was not to be
PVR'd Spurs game
Noticed the score already, but all good
Harry Kane, some player

Last edited:
On for anurra golden chapeau, 50 :cool:
I think a drug test should be administered
I watched the Munkys this morning, also Hibees v Aberdeen
McClunger was losing the plot again, screaming at the ref ,after one of the Duns, pushed one of the Huns, into him
The handbags came out
Tony Watt took a bit of a bashing, and big Charlie, well we lived in hope, but it was not to be
PVR'd Spurs game
Noticed the score already, but all good
Harry Kane, some player
'I think a drug test should be administered'

i'll take one for the team and volunteer to try them first

Congratulations to 50 for winning the yellow bunnet. Sandman got all predictions wrong so picks up the widden spoon with nil points.

Still waiting for Superbru to publish the correct table as they have wiped out the first 7 rounds scores! It must be a curse from our pal! 🤣

Screenshot_20220918-174244_Superbru.jpg

Back