Michael Duffy Spl Predictor

Can just picture Georgia predicting the score , 1 bark means 1 goal , 2 barks 2 goals etc..
OK Georgia now its the Aberdeen game...🐕.........ehm....actually..let's take this outside 😆
Just discussed the matter with her...she did this...
5RsEHk3.jpg

Right bhoys n ghirls…thats the winners crest done.
I’m gonna leave it unpainted at the mo, some like these as they are in the wood effect, maybe with a stain on, some painted the traditional colours, so the recipient can let me know their preference when its decided.
Its 20 inches in circumference.
Happy predicting folks and if there’s a tie it’ll be settled with whatever rules the comp has in place.
View attachment 19896
Ive noticed Bhoy4Life has not posted for a while. Does anyone know what happened to him? Hope he is ok and has the Crest ready for top o the league Richybhoy who is totally brilliant and still top o the league, did I mention Richybhoy was top o the league?

Ive noticed Bhoy4Life has not posted for a while. Does anyone know what happened to him? Hope he is ok and has the Crest ready for top o the league Richybhoy who is totally brilliant and still top o the league, did I mention Richybhoy was top o the league?
B4L went missing when there was the falling out about the dead queen, but he never appeared to be part of the bickering. I did ask on here a few times if anyone had heard about him but no-one response. However, I did check last week and noticed he also disappeared from the Superbru league about a week after his last activity on here, so I guess he has gone. That is a shame as he wrote a lot of good posts.

Personally I'm not fussed about the crest nowadays seeing as I have been on a sevco-like mid-January plummet down the table from the dizzy heights of 1st to being out of the European places.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back