Michael Duffy Stella legend

To any of the bhoys or ghirls who didn't recieve a PM , this was an error on my side as i could only send 5 PMs at a time and you have to wait 3 mins before you can send again
So with shuffling between my down time and with working late i may have missed a few , so guys thanks for the responce and apologies if i missed anyone
πŸ€πŸ€ thanks kelly

He'll better not just have one of those old 1970s black and white portables, otherwise we'll not all be able to see the screen! 😁
BB he's probably got a valve run one not electronic. tv that gets shut behind cupboard doors. remember my Nonna had one of these. Watched Lisbon on it.Those were the days as a 7yr old.
MD I see Stella producer's are on OT to provide enough for a certain person. Have you seen your debit/credit card recently.
Just asking like. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸ’³πŸ’³

BB he's probably got a valve run one not electronic. tv that gets shut behind cupboard doors. remember my Nonna had one of these. Watched Lisbon on it.Those were the days as a 7yr old.
MD I see Stella producer's are on OT to provide enough for a certain person. Have you seen your debit/credit card recently.
Just asking like. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸ’³πŸ’³
Falcov, it might be one of these "what the butler seen" affairs that you got at the seaside during Victorian-Edwardian times, wind the handle and the photos flip past showing some wench flashing her leg! 😹

Back