Michael Duffy Stella legend

Hi Lads, Just popped in to say what a wonderful gesture from all of you on here for Michael and it was a pleasure to set him up on the service. I hope he is a happy bhoy.

I dont advertise anywhere but if you join the telegram chat you can be part of the gang.

All the best and Michael the Password fur the Wullie Thorne is
Sutton
McStay
Henke
Bobo!

Hi Lads, Just popped in to say what a wonderful gesture from all of you on here for Michael and it was a pleasure to set him up on the service. I hope he is a happy bhoy.

I dont advertise anywhere but if you join the telegram chat you can be part of the gang.

Sutton
McStay
Henke
Bobo!
Did he part with any Stella for your trouble mate๐Ÿคฃ
Nice one Delbhoy. ๐Ÿ‘

Sutton
McStay
Henke
Bobo!
Thanks Delbhoy. I think Mick already worked out the password as he has hardly been on here the last few days and when he is his typing is a wee bit shakey.

Sutton
McStay
Henke
Bobo!
Thank you Delbhoy was actually a great thing for you to do. But sadly weโ€™ll need a crow bar to get MD away the remote ๐Ÿ˜‚ again cheers ๐Ÿป

HH ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you Delbhoy was actually a great thing for you to do. But sadly weโ€™ll need a crow bar to get MD away the remote ๐Ÿ˜‚ again cheers ๐Ÿป

HH ๐Ÿ‘
Who's MD? ๐Ÿค”
Oh Mick? Aye I remember him he used to be a regular, i wonder what happened to him?

Next time you have a box to give away give it to an unpopular cnt instead Stevie, and before Shammy or Kelly pipe up, yes I'd be a willing recipient! ๐Ÿ˜น

Back