Michael Stewart on Sportsound

There was once (in my eyes ) a pundit legend, who always said it as it was regardless of his allegiances, hugh keevins wished he was him or at least had his football nous and electric eloquotion as the one and only jimmy Sanderson would RIP him johnstone and any eejit fans to shreds "where you at the game ?" Lol took no prisoners, disgraceful stewart cannot even be a milder version
"Are you accusing me of mendacity"?
caller, "Ah don't even know whit that means Jimmy"!
Priceless! 🍺

Shameful that he should lose his job for telling the truth though I'm sure he'll get another quick style bt have enlisted him but their Scotland contract runs out end of season , sky should be offering him the bucks for his honest insight instead of the soup takers like commons and boyd and Walker and provan and all the other "Celtic let me down" brigade girfuys HH
Sky escocés media division are infiltrated and riddled with rot...bt said they put in a very good offer. Probably did in the market value of our league. If there is a Hun with a bank note he will borrow against the promise of profit without any clue how to to it.
They clearly pulled the strings to have the neanderthal Boyd and who guessed it Commons frozen out of Celtic for being a mole for who guessed it jabba.
To think he will get a shot at that couch.....

Sky escocés media division are infiltrated and riddled with rot...bt said they put in a very good offer. Probably did in the market value of our league. If there is a Hun with a bank note he will borrow against the promise of profit without any clue how to to it.
They clearly pulled the strings to have the neanderthal Boyd and who guessed it Commons frozen out of Celtic for being a mole for who guessed it jabba.
To think he will get a shot at that couch.....
Did hear a while back sky had "blown bt out of the water " with their bid but never did hear the figures or dont remember them

Never seen/heard the figures. Any margin could be reported as a battleship tanking. Wonder who came up with that reporting snippet 😉🙄?
The BBC is up the swanee with the new subscription only option on the cards. Sky's huns will be caught out again given time. EastEnders cast having to house share to be closer to work. GIRU to the lot of them.
When the sad day comes that David Attenborough no longer makes wildlife shows that's the last international export the BBC has ....gone

Jabba / Sevco are not happy ( who knew ? ) about Michael S. getting his gig back - so they have done what comes naturally - they have issued a STATEMENT !!!

As Michael has not apologised to Traynor for saying ( and I'm paraphrasing here ) that he is a FAT , DYED-in-the-WOOL , Lying GIT , Traynor/Sevco have now said that they will not be resuming talks with the BBC to sort out their mutual problems .

Traynor /Sevco are unhappy that M.S. is likely to keep on telling the truth about all things Sevco and not sucking up their arse as is common on most media outlets - so they have taken the huff and have walked away ( I thought they didn't do that ? ) .

HH

Latest posts

Back