Mick By Association

Here Big Fella, I've got 10 Euro for services, but I'm needing friends just no, so don't abandon s
Tet has signed up for the predictor tournament we are running, so hopefully he's okay, if your looking in mate let us know your fine.

Also good to hear about Bridie Bhoy.
I second that emotion, 50.........God bless all our brothers and sisters - and haste ye back

You didn't have to meet the man
To know he always gave a damn
You didn't always have to agree
To see the things that he would see, but we are Mick by association - Mick by association

You don't have to take drink
To think the way that Mick would think

But we are Mick by association- Mick by association

You might not care to take a beer
But still you're welcome to his cheer
You might not care to share his taste
But not one word was put to waste

We are Mick by association - Mick by association

And although I never met the man
I feel as if he'd understand
That though we never shared a Mother
I loved him as I would my brother

We are Mick by association - Mick by association

- I've missed you all, but none more so than that man who stands beside us all.

Guide God, Michael.........he might learn a thing or two!!!
Wow SP. You always did have such a wonderful way with words. Beautiful sentiments for an amazing character. 💚

bect67 9th June 2021 At 15:14

Albertz11

Simple question, out of idle curiosity,..

Would you consider the outfit currently operating within the state of Govania to be the same club as the one which was consigned to liquidation in 2012 once the legal process is completed?

A short, simple answer will suffice.

I was also thinking – whatever became of reasonablechap (RC) ?

Albertz11 9th June 2021 At 18:49

Bect67 9th June 15.14.

Yes

1623269692917.png1623269720726.png

Fucking liar!!

TET has given the Noise up but he left me his number and when I sent a text to see if he was ok I didn't get a reply. I don't know if he put in a wrong digit somehow. I think he chucked it after another argument with 26+1.
Thats a shame to hear,
No i'm fucking annoyed to read it more like.
I'm hoping he's not giving up this site, i can see why it get's to people at times
But you leave people be when they are at loggerheads and its not as though TET can't handle himself.
At times it can get to some more than others.
We know TET loves his club and he looked on this site as something he enjoyed, he's been here long ebfore me i think. That wouldn;t be hard.
Sometimes we (myself included) need to stick to an argument instead of getting silly and personal.
It's probably exacerbated at times by a fondness to partake (Frank excluded).
Maybe we need to look after each other a wee bit more when its getting heated.
The last thing we to see is good people driven away.
We need our TET's/Hoppy's/BB's/SP's on here, our different traits and perceptions make this place interesting.
That's enough ya shower of bumpers :giggle:

Thats a shame to hear,
I'm hoping he's not giving up this site, i can see why it get's to people at times
But you leave people be when they are at loggerheads and its not as though TET can't handle himself.
We know TET loves his club and he looked on this site as something he enjoyed, he's been here long ebfore me i think. That wouldn;t be hard.
Sometimes we (myself included) need to stick to an argument instead of getting silly and personal.
We need our TET's/Hoppy's/BB's/SP's on here, our different traits and perceptions make this place interesting.

Thats a shame to hear,
Wit caurs.🤣🤣🤣

Thats a shame to hear,
I've said to him that no one agrees with everyone on here and that sometimes it's best just to scroll on, just like any other social media site. I think he's down about the way the season went and about the way it looks like it's going to go this season. He misses Michael a lot too. Michael had a lot of time for TET and understood him in a way that not many folk do. I've been pally with him since the Celtic blog days and I'm always overawed with his intelligence and I'll miss his posts on here. I refused to say cheerio to him on PMs because I didn't think it would be forever. :(

I've said to him that no one agrees with everyone on here and that sometimes it's best just to scroll on, just like any other social media site. I think he's down about the way the season went and about the way it looks like it's going to go this season. He misses Michael a lot too. Michael had a lot of time for TET and understood him in a way that not many folk do. I've been pally with him since the Celtic blog days and I'm always overawed with his intelligence and I'll miss his posts on here. I refused to say cheerio to him on PMs because I didn't think it would be forever. :(
He PM'd me Shammy..... He said he wont be back.....I hope he does return.....I liked TET.

Back