Mickey J

How good could this guy be?Think hes possibly the most skillfull player in our team and i reckon hes gony be a huge player for us for years to come.Is signing Elyounoussi necessary when we have Mickey?
To General amusement just before the LC semi mom performance I suggested that signing Moi wasn't needed as MJ with other cover was sufficient.
Still of the same view and would rather invest in another quality striker and have MJ as first choice on the left.
HH

We could have easily lost him last season aswell. He was unhappy at not getting much game time and being played out of position apparently, or so my sources tell me.......(the guy that cut my dads hair cut MJs mates hair, who told him who then told my dad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) forget Phil Mac and JJ....I'm the guy with the inside knowledge!!!

We could have easily lost him last season aswell. He was unhappy at not getting much game time and being played out of position apparently, or so my sources tell me.......(the guy that cut my dads hair cut MJs mates hair, who told him who then told my dad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) forget Phil Mac and JJ....I'm the guy with the inside knowledge!!!

You're nothing compared to Paul the Tim though πŸ˜¬πŸ€£πŸ‘

Lubo the man who gets to the Root of the Celtic inside stories. The perfect man not to wig out on the big scoop.
no hairdryer treatment from Lubo call 24-0-24-0 24-0. He’ll comb the bins πŸ—‘ for the hairy story. With Lubo onthe story he getsright to the Bald facts of the Tail.
Coat on

HH πŸ˜‚

Members online

Latest posts

Back