Mick's Stella(r) Self Isolation Diary.

michael duffy

DAY 1 (dae wan?)
Got up, wiltshire farmfood guy delivered 2 weeks grub, sorted
coffee n' fag,bbc, watched the news headlines,switched tae lbc,listened to James O' brian,invites people to call his show,then constantly interrupts them.diz the phuqer ever shut up!
Boot up laptop,check Celtic news now,ignore the clickbait sites and smsm,no much happenin jist the null and void, tainted titles,hun's spoutin "sportin integrity",
Laugh? ah nearly did!
then somethin about the huns hiring an uber hun as their p.r guru, has jabba got his jotters?
Check Forrest's blog,ignore the comments
Check Phil's blog,read the comments
Celtic quick news,no'much happenin
Check into "The Noise" read the sensible posts, that's 5 minutes of my life i'll never get back!
Read the mental threads,got the feelin kelly disnae like cat's,could jist be me though!
that killed a good 6 hours,somethin tae eat
6P.M, Angelus, and..........Stella time! 🍺
Radio snyde,the keevster said somethin sensible,cannae quite remember whit it wiz though!
Alex nosferatu rae said something about a racing analogy.............
Anyhoo, stock markets crashing, EU countries closing borders,GB,open border? WTF!
Panic buyin gathering speed, ma brother in law is buying a Jag! WTF!,suppose ye can get loads of bog rolls in the boot!
So day one/dae wan nearly complete,12 weeks or 4 months tae go
oh. and remember Bhoys and Ghirls be safe and may all your snotters be healthy snotter, time tae get pished noo!🍺

Back