Midtjylland part 2

Well, we shall see tomorrow night, how AP feels about the goalkeeping situation
Barkas is in the spotlight after so many below par performances
Here's hoping we get it right, and the midfield helps the back line out, when they're under pressure
The way this season is kicking off it's unacceptable to most supporters, and if Bain or Hazard doesn't start, imho, we're in for a long night and an early CL exit
Come on Eddie, it's time to shine, and get us through to the next round

Well, we shall see tomorrow night, how AP feels about the goalkeeping situation
Barkas is in the spotlight after so many below par performances
Here's hoping we get it right, and the midfield helps the back line out, when they're under pressure
The way this season is kicking off it's unacceptable to most supporters, and if Bain or Hazard doesn't start, imho, we're in for a long night and an early CL exit
Come on Eddie, it's time to shine, and get us through to the next round
Spot on big man, this time tomorrow night it will be full of, 'I told you so's'
I just hope it's the happy clappers saying it.
Away tae me bed.

Hail Hail Bhoys and Ghirls, enjoy the ride.

What did we learn you ask ? Well, we sometimes have a propensity to ignore the standard of the opposition when evaluating our own level of performance. As it happens I don't think a victory is beyond us in the second leg. We were without doubt the better side at Paradise. In fairness, home advantage may well be the deciding factor in the end. Much for Ange to think about. Then again, he's so very short on options, so maybe he doesn't have the luxury of being able to plan for the game in manner he would prefer.
This game is a complete leap in the dark so to speak, a build up unlike any I can remember for a long time. If I read correctly there'll be 4,600 at the game. Theres no away goals rule just winners on the night. We have enough talent in the squad to win this tie no doubts , I hope the youngsters who played at CP learned they are ready and belong at this level. I want to see a fearless and brave performance from them similar to the first leg and that will be enough to see us through I believe. We may be in transition and rebuilding but there is still fantastic ability in our squad if Ange can pool and channel that ability it's a great base for a self proclaimed "builder" like Ange to begin with. Anxiety abounds though still, myself included when really we should be realistic about where we are and where we are going, what we are aiming at building has to be much much more than simply best of Scotland alone , that only means better than them and that's not enough. If we can stop concerning ourselves with what's going on over the city we have a fantastic opportunity to have a crack at building something special. A side that can go deep into Europe has to be the target. Champions league last 16 regulars should be a target that's attainable for our club. Loaning players should be only as a necessity or no brainer if such a talent presents itself. Past successful Celtic managers have made poor starts in Europe. It would be such a morale boost for the Ange "build" were we to win this tie. The confidence his first big win will bring is really important to get on the board quickly and get people buying into the build , belief , its infectious and a good start can go a long way for this Celtic side that everybody has already written off. I dont see it taking 3 seasons to build a title winning Celtic, 3 seasons of proper management " world class in every department " - Dom McKay, can take Celtic back to the cl group stages for years to come if it's done properly.

This game is a complete leap in the dark so to speak, a build up unlike any I can remember for a long time. If I read correctly there'll be 4,600 at the game. Theres no away goals rule just winners on the night. We have enough talent in the squad to win this tie no doubts , I hope the youngsters who played at CP learned they are ready and belong at this level. I want to see a fearless and brave performance from them similar to the first leg and that will be enough to see us through I believe. We may be in transition and rebuilding but there is still fantastic ability in our squad if Ange can pool and channel that ability it's a great base for a self proclaimed "builder" like Ange to begin with. Anxiety abounds though still, myself included when really we should be realistic about where we are and where we are going, what we are aiming at building has to be much much more than simply best of Scotland alone , that only means better than them and that's not enough. If we can stop concerning ourselves with what's going on over the city we have a fantastic opportunity to have a crack at building something special. A side that can go deep into Europe has to be the target. Champions league last 16 regulars should be a target that's attainable for our club. Loaning players should be only as a necessity or no brainer if such a talent presents itself. Past successful Celtic managers have made poor starts in Europe. It would be such a morale boost for the Ange "build" were we to win this tie. The confidence his first big win will bring is really important to get on the board quickly and get people buying into the build , belief , its infectious and a good start can go a long way for this Celtic side that everybody has already written off. I dont see it taking 3 seasons to build a title winning Celtic, 3 seasons of proper management " world class in every department " - Dom McKay, can take Celtic back to the cl group stages for years to come if it's done properly.
Top class post winter that sums up perfectly where we are and where we’re going to be. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Spells it out perfectly well done Winter,as for to night we saw how they were taking no prisoners in the first game and I think we’ll see more of the same in this game, the Celtic players need to go into them with a no holds barred attitude but being clever with it they don’t like players attacking at speed and Celtic should use that right into the box they can win this no problem if they play with belief

Well said winter
Fortunately for us that lot were shite so our chances are better based on that
We’ve seen in the past how a team can be turned around pretty quickly
We saw it with the snakes team
Turned deilas duds into winners
All we need is a manager with a clear plan and a squad of fairly competent players that buy into the manager

Well said winter
Fortunately for us that lot were shite so our chances are better based on that
We’ve seen in the past how a team can be turned around pretty quickly
We saw it with the snakes team
Turned deilas duds into winners
All we need is a manager with a clear plan and a squad of fairly competent players that buy into the manager
Ronny Delia had a 64% win rate at Celtic
Won 2 league titles a league cup robbed of a Scottish Cup final by The Mibs.
was credited by the Snake as the man who turned around the clubs systemic dietary and Fitness levels. All in not too bad fora Dud. Always-liked he big man he was honest straight forward. But totally agree with the rest. If the players buy in we will reap the rewards. Starting tonight 🤞
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

I always read the daily ranger when I'm at the library , and its all negative about tonight's game not one iota of positivity you'd think at least one of these hacks would try and contribute something at least a bit positive. When the Bhoy's win tonight I'll go to the library to read all the humble pie being eaten by this bunch

Ronny Delia had a 64% win rate at Celtic
Won 2 league titles a league cup robbed of a Scottish Cup final by The Mibs.
was credited by the Snake as the man who turned around the clubs systemic dietary and Fitness levels. All in not too bad fora Dud. Always-liked he big man he was honest straight forward. But totally agree with the rest. If the players buy in we will reap the rewards. Starting tonight 🤞
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀
Aw FFS Sam
Some people canni take a joke :)
I lived through the Deila times
I know what he did and the squad he left for the Snake largely did the QT said it for years myself, as Snakeman was hardly a success on the market
I too also am averse to a fry up like Ronny

It's catching a ball ffs!

I think he's been given time and the benefit of the doubt now so a new keeper is a must. Even the young goalie at St Johnston is better.

Just watched two completely different games

England 1966 in colour - the commentator (not Wolstenholme) says he's a funny lad this German Keeper he doesn't catch the ball he prefers to punch or parry - the sign of things to come

10 years later 1976
Spurs v Everton, up front Alfie Conn, in Goal Pat Jennings

Caught everything must have had super glue on his gloves even caught one diving one handed

I always read the daily ranger when I'm at the library , and its all negative about tonight's game not one iota of positivity you'd think at least one of these hacks would try and contribute something at least a bit positive. When the Bhoy's win tonight I'll go to the library to read all the humble pie being eaten by this bunch

Don't forget we're supposed to be 5-0 down going into tonight's game

Nah mate what you’ll read is MFC were denied 2 stonewall penalties, at least one of our goals was offside and it was a travesty of justice that the Danes didn't get through.
Followed by - but don't worry the mighty Rangers will do us proud against those European giants Helsinki.

Nah mate what you’ll read is MFC were denied 2 stonewall penalties, at least one of our goals was offside and it was a travesty of justice that the Danes didn't get through.
Followed by - but don't worry the mighty Rangers will do us proud against those European giants Helsinki.
Oops...Malmo have already disposed of Helsinki so they’re clearly the new giants of Europe.

Aw FFS Sam
Some people canni take a joke :)
I lived through the Deila times
I know what he did and the squad he left for the Snake largely did the QT said it for years myself, as Snakeman was hardly a success on the market
I too also am averse to a fry up like Ronnyim partial to a Coronary bacon 🥓 roll masell.
Soz big man wee bit of the High Horse there.
Like a plate of Coronary masell.
canny beat a bypass breakfast 🍳
I now go do contrition it’s been a long time
It’s 10 Mail Harys and 10 For it’s a grand auld team to play for. 🙏
Bless me STG for I have sinned it’s been 43 years Fi the last confession.

HH 👀

Soz big man wee bit of the High Horse there.
Like a plate of Coronary masell.
canny beat a bypass breakfast 🍳
I now go do contrition it’s been a long time
It’s 10 Mail Harys and 10 For it’s a grand auld team to play for. 🙏
Bless me STG for I have sinned it’s been 43 years Fi the last confession.

HH 👀
There’s nae penance required pal
Just loved how a throwaway could lead to a surgical examination of deilas time 🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back