Midtjylland part 2

Midtjylland confirm squad to face Celtic; three top players still missing.

Could I name one of them before looking
Nope
Sviatchenko aye

not a dig at your post by the way
but I ain’t sitting fretting about tonight
If we cant beat them then we’re better of in europa

This game is a complete leap in the dark so to speak, a build up unlike any I can remember for a long time. If I read correctly there'll be 4,600 at the game. Theres no away goals rule just winners on the night. We have enough talent in the squad to win this tie no doubts , I hope the youngsters who played at CP learned they are ready and belong at this level. I want to see a fearless and brave performance from them similar to the first leg and that will be enough to see us through I believe. We may be in transition and rebuilding but there is still fantastic ability in our squad if Ange can pool and channel that ability it's a great base for a self proclaimed "builder" like Ange to begin with. Anxiety abounds though still, myself included when really we should be realistic about where we are and where we are going, what we are aiming at building has to be much much more than simply best of Scotland alone , that only means better than them and that's not enough. If we can stop concerning ourselves with what's going on over the city we have a fantastic opportunity to have a crack at building something special. A side that can go deep into Europe has to be the target. Champions league last 16 regulars should be a target that's attainable for our club. Loaning players should be only as a necessity or no brainer if such a talent presents itself. Past successful Celtic managers have made poor starts in Europe. It would be such a morale boost for the Ange "build" were we to win this tie. The confidence his first big win will bring is really important to get on the board quickly and get people buying into the build , belief , its infectious and a good start can go a long way for this Celtic side that everybody has already written off. I dont see it taking 3 seasons to build a title winning Celtic, 3 seasons of proper management " world class in every department " - Dom McKay, can take Celtic back to the cl group stages for years to come if it's done properly.

I’m buying what you’re selling ma man.....👍

IMO if we get a result tonight A.P. deserves a lot of credit for getting us into the next round.
He has been asked to work with young Bhoys with very little and no experience of games like this he has been asked to work with players who are not and IMO never will be Celtic class,I believe he has to pull off one of the biggest European results we have had in a very long time and only the people he puts on that park tonight can do this..

HH

Could I name one of them before looking
Nope
Sviatchenko aye

not a dig at your post by the way
but I ain’t sitting fretting about tonight
If we cant beat them then we’re better of in europa
In my Opinion I would forgo European fitba this Season we need to get the Title back
So from a football perspective no midweek games gives the Manager time to work the Players and also gives the players rest.
Win the Title straight into the CL.
Yes Loss of Income from Europe if only we had a Billionaire to cover that loss. After all the SMSM will not look into us 👀 if he did

HH 🍀

Need some positivity here ,our defence lacks experience but im hoping the young boys come out and prove the doubtes wrong including myself .
Middle to front we should have to much for them as i seen fuckall we should worry about in the first leg.Id be telling our forwards to get right in about Sviatchenko ,weak link for me.

Need some positivity here ,our defence lacks experience but im hoping the young boys come out and prove the doubtes wrong including myself .
Middle to front we should have to much for them as i seen fuckall we should worry about in the first leg.Id be telling our forwards to get right in about Sviatchenko ,weak link for me.
I’m reading a uri geller book
That count 🤷‍♂️

I think we need to tweak things tactically and be a wee bit more defensive minded.....then what you’re suggesting may just bear fruit.....we shall see soon enough...

I liked Eric as a Celtic player but I was always worried about his lack of height he is their captain I agree target sviatchencko

Members online

Latest posts

Back