Might be a rant bear with me

I

Ian65

CELTIC FC... I’m fed up with players past and present telling me how when you play for that club you have to win draws are not good enough, I agree 100% tonite was a case in point yes we expect to win in a canter which over the whole game don’t think anyone could argue. Celtic as a club in this city will always be treated as second class unfortunate but true so tonite was when we show just how good wee are... mega fail imo , we might be going for 9/10/11 and we can do it but tonite sums up to me a malaise about Celtic just now, and I’m the worst btw we have a squad which is as good as we have had for a few years all multi winners so is it just me who watches and thinks ffs weres the hunger? Tonite we were poor after a break in the sun , griff scored nice one👍 But apart fae that I’m left feeling phew underwhelmed a squad with umpteen wingers and all wee done was play through the middle tippy tappy pish reminds me the way Arsenal tried to play why score a goal when we can flick and pass our way into the net ? Well fuck that get the baw in the net once we’re 4or 5 up you can start yer flick pish gonna have tae end this sorry cause I can feel real anger starting tae boil up we have the best squad the best players and imho best manager we need to get angry which is hard for Celtic as they are waiting but as big jock said to win the league as Celtic player you have got to be a lot better than good,sorry bhoys and ghirls but now Is the time we tell every cunt what we think of them and show them all just how good we are ,sorry bit aw ere the place but fuckin hell this THIS is what being a CELTIC SUPPORTER is aw about MON THE HOOPS🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

CELTIC FC... I’m fed up with players past and present telling me how when you play for that club you have to win draws are not good enough, I agree 100% tonite was a case in point yes we expect to win in a canter which over the whole game don’t think anyone could argue. Celtic as a club in this city will always be treated as second class unfortunate but true so tonite was when we show just how good wee are... mega fail imo , we might be going for 9/10/11 and we can do it but tonite sums up to me a malaise about Celtic just now, and I’m the worst btw we have a squad which is as good as we have had for a few years all multi winners so is it just me who watches and thinks ffs weres the hunger? Tonite we were poor after a break in the sun , griff scored nice one👍 But apart fae that I’m left feeling phew underwhelmed a squad with umpteen wingers and all wee done was play through the middle tippy tappy pish reminds me the way Arsenal tried to play why score a goal when we can flick and pass our way into the net ? Well fuck that get the baw in the net once we’re 4or 5 up you can start yer flick pish gonna have tae end this sorry cause I can feel real anger starting tae boil up we have the best squad the best players and imho best manager we need to get angry which is hard for Celtic as they are waiting but as big jock said to win the league as Celtic player you have got to be a lot better than good,sorry bhoys and ghirls but now Is the time we tell every cunt what we think of them and show them all just how good we are ,sorry bit aw ere the place but fuckin hell this THIS is what being a CELTIC SUPPORTER is aw about MON THE HOOPS🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Great rant Bigian! HH 🍺

Totally agree with that wee rant pal, way too much fannying aboot showboatin and the like.

Will ye Cheer the fuck up big man :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sorry mucker, have a pathological urge to rip the pish outta grammar. Nonetheless you make valid points in your OP.
Canny spell mate nae punctuation but hey batter in two businesses going good but if my grampa dorry grammar diz yer nut in ...basically take it up wie ma accountant 👍

Sorry mucker, have a pathological urge to rip the pish outta grammar. Nonetheless you make valid points in your OP.
Canny spell mate nae punctuation but hey batter in two businesses going good but if my grampa dorry grammar diz yer nut in ...basically take it up wie ma accountant 👍

Latest posts

Back