Mike Ashley. Big date 29th January 2021

The Zombie nightmare will take a dark turn when the ruthless Ashley finds out his compo. This is not a drill Lurkers, some heavy financial shit coming your way.
Aye this is the time where theres emergency news bulletins because someone's cat is stuck up a tree and all manner of deflecting tactics going on to turn their bad news into a little sidestory,
The 6oclock headlines Mrs Smith almost hit a deer on the way into Glasgow, a jewellers broken into this time last year has finally identified the thieves, partick thistle have a crazier mascot and in other news the rangers must pay money that they don't have or face a winding up order and liquidation, And the weather, itll be wet windy and cold as storms batter ibrox for the next few weeks and the rest of scotland will enjoy bright sunshine , rainbows and as much disinformation as it can possibly take.

The Zombie nightmare will take a dark turn when the ruthless Ashley finds out his compo. This is not a drill Lurkers, some heavy financial shit coming your way.
Please don't be offended when I say heard it all before. I don't believe any of the prophecy doom claims. I hope it's true, but, cannot see it doing anything at all. And anyway, they will be bust next Wednesday around tea time.

That was the comedian (?) Stu Francis' catchphrase.
Yes - he used to present Crackerjack ("Crackerjack") back in the day. O could jump off a doll's house was another "gem" of his. CBBC relaunched Crackerjack earlier in the year with Sam & Mark and my wee lass loved it. They dig up some of the old presenters including Stu Francis and Don McLean (I was disappointed he didn't sing American Pie though) for the first episode. He was still telling his unfunny catchphrases 40 years later!

Please don't be offended when I say heard it all before. I don't believe any of the prophecy doom claims. I hope it's true, but, cannot see it doing anything at all. And anyway, they will be bust next Wednesday around tea time.
Agree TV1, the sevvies seem to be experts in making problems disappear or defer outcomes to a far of distant date. They get away with skullduggery everytime. Experts in deflection too. Devious fuckers the sevvies

Last edited:
it'll no make any difference. By the 29-01-21 we will be riding high at the top of the league, again, and Deid Co will be a side show nobody -gives-a-fck-about.
Until Slippy phones a taxi and heads off to Newcastle with the Buffaloon in the boot.
And to quash certain rumours, Iam NOT one of the Three Wise Men. Merry festive holiday time to you all......... if we are allowed one.

key area could be the use of tax haven trusts

rangers scammed system with one type of remuneration trust

but are there other bolt holes that have never been identified in the occult magical realms

it would seem lots of big European clubs and perhaps some FA using what they describe as legal tax haven trust structures off balance sheet.

What does that mean?

does it mean you can get paid from one trust to another without disclosing amounts in public

EBT has been deemed illegal

Ragers use of EBT was not even EBTs they were a deliberate attempt to hide wages and disguised as EBT arguing EBT use before being banned was ok

But they were not using EBT system since they had side letters of contractual nature.

Now if there are more elaborate trust systems then it may well mean zero for Sevco unless exposed

And all the mystery cash losses might really be part of the tax avoidance policy and hence of no quarter to the undisclosed behind scenes transfer payments from 1 bolt hole to another.

they have unclean audited accounts
they have private company status
they openly admit at least 1 big trust fund involved

But trust laws prevent accountability, unless pursued by crown, even if its not kosher money

even if they get hit with 30 million fine

its still less than tax they owed and would have paid if they had been properly run as going concern with open system

the only way the party ends is if its deemed illegal to use trusts as cloaking finance transparency

And who knows maybe even celtic are into that nonsense since they dont fight the corner very strongly

Big Mike is a hard headed business man,he won't go away no matter how much sevco want him to,he will keep having a kick at Thier door just remind them he's still there,won't be surprised if buys out the castoff brothers,that way He will still have them in his pocket, but as we know sevco are more Slippy than a bucket of fish and smell just as bad

Big Mike is a hard headed business man,he won't go away no matter how much sevco want him to,he will keep having a kick at Thier door just remind them he's still there,won't be surprised if buys out the castoff brothers,that way He will still have them in his pocket, but as we know sevco are more Slippy than a bucket of fish and smell just as bad
he might be the missing link in the chain

the tax haven man

its all just so clandetine

court sanctioned payouts transferred from 1 account to the next

all the while he could be controlling the big pie in the sky

making a big mess and watching the cash roll in bo matter which way it turns

with no transparency it could even be dd running both ships

if you have a secret stash system out in tax havens that bypasses tax laws then maybe the bigger mess you make the more you cover your bets and that control without scrutiny allows the mad bandits types to run amok

I give you the lords

I remember watching a podcast with a famous old school London mobster who basically was in prison for years but making fortunes and living a rather pleasant life in prison

when he got out he was invited to House of Lords as an advisor

in lords he was having a discussion with few top lords who said isn't it great to be rags to riches
gangster to lordships through your business dealings

he replied something along lines of

I am comfortable amongst criminals

and their aint no bigger criminals than the House of Lords, so now I have pass instead of jail it makes my life so much less exciting besides id much rather have a cup of tea with the old skint woman down the street that I help occasionally than sit in the presence of real predators.

apparently they weren't impressed with candour.

As far as I was aware, the case had already been won and the only decision left to make was how much it was going to cost the inept new klub.
Yes, he won so it is just the compensation to be decided. I suspect that - if it hasn't already been done yet (Castore) - a behind closed doors deal will be done so he ends up getting future revenues rather than a big payment now that sevco can't possibly afford!

Yes, he won so it is just the compensation to be decided. I suspect that - if it hasn't already been done yet (Castore) - a behind closed doors deal will be done so he ends up getting future revenues rather than a big payment now that sevco can't possibly afford!
course they can just gies them another excuse to fleece the confetti machine 50 p a share now

bargain

Back