Elhamed set to leave Celtic on compassionate grounds?

Could be worse you could be stuck with a hun,ive switched tactics on the fuckers telling them the leagues done and we've no chance now 🀣Will make it all the sweeter if we claw this back,gettin their hopes up
As you know I always work alone, except for yesterday.... I had a hun helper! First words out his mouth "what you make of those animal Celtic fans protesting "
Second thing out of his mouth was my estwing! 😹😹

There's absolutely nothing hinging on this game.

We're already out and we've already been utterly humiliated in the group. We can't get killed twice.

In my personal opinion the worst thing that could happen is us getting a result of a performance that would say to the board NL has a chance to turn this around.

I've never wanted to see us beaten in ANY game EVER but I think the only thing that would get Lennon out would be a 6-0 (or more) drubbing tonight.

Would it be worth it to possibly save this season?

Sadly, I think it might be our only hope.

There's absolutely nothing hinging on this game.

We're already out and we've already been utterly humiliated in the group. We can't get killed twice.

In my personal opinion the worst thing that could happen is us getting a result of a performance that would say to the board NL has a chance to turn this around.

I've never wanted to see us beaten in ANY game EVER but I think the only thing that would get Lennon out would be a 6-0 (or more) drubbing tonight.

Would it be worth it to possibly save this season?

Sadly, I think it might be our only hope.
Sorry khenny don't agree. I've never ever wanted a Celtic team to lose just so they can sack the manager. Yes we are all down at the moment, but win in Milan I'll be happy again for a while at least. ☘️☘️

Guy who writes for that Rangers News site, writing on his sister Old Firm site, Hail Hail 67 or whatever it is called, urging Celtic fans to ask for the refund from last season - the one their fan were never offered - and in doing so making JPT's honesty and decency towards his fellow Celtic fans a weapon against our club. Not for me.

Back