Elhamed set to leave Celtic on compassionate grounds?

Ban this dirty orange bastard WC. Anyone who believes the manky mob are a well run club with millions in the bank has to be a hun. They need millions just to see out the season ya silly hun cunt. Your team are doing well at the moment ill give you that. But it won't be the 1st time in your long 8 year history that you had the league won before Christmas...Will it??
Seconded

This should be a mutant free zone

People talk about how useless our midfield and back line are - but I’d argue our ‘strikers’ sum up Lennon’s abilities perfectly. Who do we have - Griffiths, who’s head is away half the time and is rarely fit; Ajeti, who’s been here for months and has become increasingly fat and unfit over that time, and then Eddie - who most looks and plays like he has just woken from a coma 5 mins before the match.
Lenny encapsulated: fat, unfit, unfocused.

People talk about how useless our midfield and back line are - but I’d argue our ‘strikers’ sum up Lennon’s abilities perfectly. Who do we have - Griffiths, who’s head is away half the time and is rarely fit; Ajeti, who’s been here for months and has become increasingly fat and unfit over that time, and then Eddie - who most looks and plays like he has just woken from a coma 5 mins before the match.

Away and have a tug over a picture of a topless slippy

I think it's time you fucked off back to whatever hole ye crawled out of. You have nothing to contribute to any conversations on here, only the same dung over and over again. You are a sad excuse for a human being. As lubo stated above, it's time you were removed.

I think it's time you fucked off back to whatever hole ye crawled out of. You have nothing to contribute to any conversations on here, only the same dung over and over again. You are a sad excuse for a human being. As lubo stated above, it's time you were removed.
Hit the ignore button everybody! 🍺 🥳

Away you tae Fuk ya Fukin MUTANT SCUM!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I'd rather the prick was removed md. He's not from Tyrone. He's a fake wee gimpy prick who just regurgitates the same poisonous shite over and over again. He needs the shite slapped out of him.
Advocating violence against a fellow Celtic fan? What a wretched ned you are.

I'd rather the prick was removed md. He's not from Tyrone. He's a fake wee gimpy prick who just regurgitates the same poisonous shite over and over again. He needs the shite slapped out of him.
Actually, I had moved on to talking about our attack - so your claim that I’m going over the same ground is baseless. Your rage is pathetic. Live in denial if you want. It won’t secure the 10.

If I were to go through all of your posts I'm certain that I'd find nothing positive about Glasgow Celtic in any of them. Notice that the clubs called Glasgow Celtic because theres only one club with the name Glasgow incorporated into the clubs name, there once was 2 but they went bust. This forum doesnt need your opinions but there is another who'd be grateful of them. Constantly bigging up a side who are our rivals and constantly bringing ours down , you're no Celtic supporter that's clear from all of your posts. You're not the first , second or last lurker on here , there was another who was far more irritating than you. TyroneCelt encapsulated: bitter , twisted and likes to take personal pot shots at individuals , a sad excuse for a human being

Members online

Latest posts

Back