Milne, Hampden, Atlantic League, Mitchell to replace Farry - fascinating

Another cracking article today from same place on the tax schemes over ibrox way. As a bean counter I can tell you it’s on the money.

Just read this article - spot on !
The real blame for the EBTs and other financial swindles lies with the ''Gatekeepers '' , i.e. the authorities whose responsibility is the fair governance of , in the SFA's case , football . They are 100% culpable and yet , despite all the evidence , they still do their world class impersonation of an ostrich . There are no words strong enough to condemn the dereliction of duty committed by these tossers , no punishment too severe, as they have undermined the whole game in Scotland .
As my old auntie Jean used to say '' Hingin's too good for these b*****ds , a good kick in the arse is needed ''.

Thanks for those articles Numbersman, both are well worth reading. Esp the tax one. It explains complex subject matter in laymans terms. Thanks again
HH fae PRD

That Daily Record which in my opinion,many years ago,was always a good sports paper,but now it acts like the Hun,stoop to print anything that's negative, especially if it's something to do about Celtic,they the Record have a video,of an Italian right back at Chelsea, signing follow follow,then at the end says F__k, Celtic,tell me what does he know about Celtic, Freedom of Press,anothe player have a go at his fellow professional players,and there club,no it's time our Club stood up to these corner boys at the Daily Record,bar the lot of them from entering Celtic Park,

Reactions: TET
Stuart Cosgrove wrote an article in The National the other day saying he thinks the Record still has value. A worthwhile read whether you believe it or not.

Back