Mind Games?

Imatim

What’s your take on this?....Can you see through all the smoke and mirrors?

I’m hearing there’s no chance of Jony Hayes being fit.....so who’s playing left back?....Are we going to see a surprise there?

With Lenny saying Eddy is looking promising.....does that really mean that he’s definitely out and Lenny is being disingenuous with the reality of matters?

What do you reckon is going on?

Last edited:

I’m hearing there’s no chance of Jony Hayes being fit.....so who’s playing left back?....Are we going to see a surprise there?

With Lenny saying Eddy is looking promising.....does that really mean that he’s definitely out and Lenny is being disingenuous with the realit6 of matters?

Lenny has declared Boli fit so no worries.

Lenny doesn't need to declare the team sheet yet so why not give Slippy a headache? He can only play mind games with someone else who has a mind and if Slippy had a mind he wouldn't have become involved with Cheating Bastarts F.C.

Oddly enough, we aren't worrying about their team sheet, nullify Tavpen putting in crosses by playing high up the park and forcing him to defend, which he can't do for toffee and Broony just has to smile at the man/child to get him riled and then mark him to death and there's only going to be one winner.

Tavpen needs a right winger who will track back go figure, when he gave the pass back for McGregors robbery for the winner what was he doing so far up the park with no cover and forced into making long pass backs. He thought he was passing it back to himself in his dual role.

I'd say there's only two positions that are uncertain. Will Lenny go more defensive to start with and play Bauer at RB or all out attack with Frimpong? I'd go Frimpong he's been unplayable.
Then LB will he risk Bolingoli? He's been out for a wee while and I'm still concerned by his defensive positioning, or will he play it safer with Hayes?
Rest of the team picks its self for me.

With Lenny saying Eddy is looking promising.....does that really mean that he’s definitely out and Lenny is being disingenuous with the reality of matters?

Ah don't mind games.

I think u need to take the manager at his word he said he was taking it day at a time way big eddie now hes took part in training he will play imo HH

Members online

No members online now.

Back