Mind Your Language – Why Respectful Patryk Klimala is No Marian Shved

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Mind Your Language – Why Respectful Patryk Klimala is No Marian Shved... (I have hinted about this kind of thing on here a few times last season)

I listened to Patryk Klimalas interview and was impressed by what the Bhoy had to say.
I recognised immediately he had found his feet at Parkhead when he replied to a question,
we are Celtic we want to win every game.
He explained why he had to put some muscle on during lockdown and he hopes it benefits himself and the team by the new look of him he wont be disapointed.
Here we have this Bhoy working his arse of and his counterpart sitting on his arse.
I love Griff for the person he is and what he feels for Celtic but he knows we are going into probably the most important season in Celtic history and he thinks he can turn up at Lennoxtown almost a stone heavier than he left it in March..
Lenny wont stop Griff from playing Griff will do that all by himself if he does not get his act together..

HH.

I listened to Patryk Klimalas interview and was impressed by what the Bhoy had to say.
I recognised immediately he had found his feet at Parkhead when he replied to a question,
we are Celtic we want to win every game.
He explained why he had to put some muscle on during lockdown and he hopes it benefits himself and the team by the new look of him he wont be disapointed.
Here we have this Bhoy working his arse of and his counterpart sitting on his arse.
I love Griff for the person he is and what he feels for Celtic but he knows we are going into probably the most important season in Celtic history and he thinks he can turn up at Lennoxtown almost a stone heavier than he left it in March..
Lenny wont stop Griff from playing Griff will do that all by himself if he does not get his act together..

HH.
👏 👏👏👏👏

Mind Your Language – Why Respectful Patryk Klimala is No Marian Shved... (I have hinted about this kind of thing on here a few times last season)

I must admit this makes me a wee bit uncomfortable. The comparison between our players apparent different approaches to life, wherever they are from can’t be done with any degree of insight unless the author is literally part of their social circles

Shved came in with his wife to my restaurant for something to eat.
He tried but I got the impression that his grasp of English was practically non existent. He was quite nervous about trying to order and struggled saying single words not even full sentences. Paddy given his age and being polish would of had far more exposure to English and clearly has a decent grasp.
I'm guessing Shved didn't enjoy the classes as a kid mibi and didn't pick it up and now it's a block for him.

I don't like the shitty tone of this article.
Polish Paddy quotes fine but the rest can GTF. 😐

Members online

Latest posts

Back