Missing person…help needed!!!!

Bellshill bhoy

Calling all noisers, we have a missing person…..last seen on Sunday in mount Florida, clutching a family sized bag of monster munch, saying ” but, but we arra peepo, referee didn’t read the script, right, WE were supposed to git the tav-pen, he gave it tae the wrong side, an forgot tae send a hibby or twa aff”
53EE136C-1E8F-49CA-B845-A8BC2DF298E9.jpeg

Calling all noisers, we have a missing person…..last seen on Sunday in mount Florida, clutching a family sized bag of monster munch, saying ” but, but we arra peepo, referee didn’t read the script, right, WE were supposed to git the tav-pen, he gave it tae the wrong side, an forgot tae send a hibby or twa aff”
View attachment 16735
Hilarious because its true. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 16735
Thurs the all nite Greggs in Edinburgh

HH 😂

View attachment 16735
His local pie shop has put up a reward

Panic over, our fat “friend” has been found, has crawled out from under his rock, now the Huns have won a game and there something to troll us with….

Speaking on Sky Sports: "Just on that, I believe, I've heard there have been a few Celtic fans wondering where I've been the last few days.
They won't need to worry, I'll definitely be here speaking about Rangers in the knockout stages of the Europa League.

only proves one thing…….he is a frequent visitor to the noise page……
Now feck off ya fat monster munching ugly EBT hun…..👍

Back