Missing threads

Others were knocking Channel 4 for not flooding our screens on the night the Chookie Embra died. Why would they need to when BBC 1&2 STV and all the News channels had hours and hours of footage of the same folk saying the same things over and over again?

Fruitcakes.
I must admit took me a wee while to realise who the chookie Embra was 🤣 was thinking shammy's on the wrong thread🤣🤦‍♂️

Hatred is hatred mate, hating because of wealth or poverty, hating because of differing religions, hating because of race, hating because of privilege or deprivation its all the same, it's a poison.
I'm fucking strange I'm first to admit it, raised a protestant, turned to Catholicism, became a Buddhist, if anyone out there can convince me that hating folk different to me will improve my life I'll be all ears.
My belief and hope is that the Celtic family can act with decency in these times, no need to agree with, no need to eulogise, equally no need for rabid hatred.
Hatred is a cancer and some think causes cancer - the only person guaranteed to be diminished by our hate is ourselves - it hurts us and probably goes unnoticed by those you hate.

How can an emotion cause cancer???
I'm not a medic or a psychiatrist but as humans we are body mind and spirit - sickness in one of these maybe can cause sickness in another. e.g if you are stressed you can get sick in the stomach. I also read that stress can reduce your immune system. Aparently forgiving someone can release your stress/ bitterness - even if the other person doesn't know it.

In fairness, I don't think anyone on here is consumed by hatred. There's a big difference in not liking someone and hating them.
I don't like the royal family and what they stand for. I don't hate them. Hatred will take over your life. I just don't get the bowing and scraping to anyone. Especially people who wouldn't take you under their notice and think they're a superior human being than you.
These threads were blown out of proportion as a lot of it was piss taking.

I'm not a medic or a psychiatrist but as humans we are body mind and spirit - sickness in one of these maybe can cause sickness in another. e.g if you are stressed you can get sick in the stomach. I also read that stress can reduce your immune system. Aparently forgiving someone can release your stress/ bitterness - even if the other person doesn't know it.
No fair enuf mate I wisnae being a dick healthy mind is fuckin vital let's be honest

Disease dis-ease

In fairness, I don't think anyone on here is consumed by hatred. There's a big difference in not liking someone and hating them.
I don't like the royal family and what they stand for. I don't hate them. Hatred will take over your life. I just don't get the bowing and scraping to anyone. Especially people who wouldn't take you under their notice and think they're a superior human being than you.
These threads were blown out of proportion as a lot of it was piss taking.
You say "a lot of it" which implies there is hatred. I've personally got more important things to think about. Prince Philip died. Some care, some don't. Some get sucked in by hatred. Their problem.

I'm not a medic or a psychiatrist
Agree;)

Members online

Latest posts

Back