MISTER ANGRY AND LEOPARDS NOT CHANGING THEIR SPOTS

BILLCOWIE1958

Alfred Moreorless ...... Terrific striker ? Quality asset? Genius? Utter liability?

The man with the Permascowl face has topped off a difficult 11 days for the HUNS by reverting back to the antics which saw him dismissed 5 times last season

No doubt the Columbian Hitman has a talent for finding the net on a regular basis and earning his side important points and victories with the exception of when he plays against his nemesis Club Celtic

No matter how easy the chances that come his way are against us he just can't do it
In 2.5 seasons so far his goal total against the champions has equated to the centre of a doughnut and I'm not referring to 'TIMBITS' for all you Tim Horton aficionados out there

His utterly deplorable disciplinary record of last season which saw him shown the afirementioned 5 red cards (with one being later rescinded) was a source of chagrin for his boss Stevie G who appeared to have got the guy to curb his anger and aggression somewhat this term although not eradicating it completely

i have to be honest I don't watch much of either Morelos or Rangers I can only go by what I see when he"s playing against Celtic but during last week's Cup Final he was rather naughty on more than 1 occasion and was extremely fortunate not to be punished for a cowardly sleekit assault on Christopher Jullien
Yesterday's display of stupidity seems to display his delicate and imbalanced temperament and must be a major concern for his employers

They do say that all geniuses have their failings which are part of their makeups
In Morelos' case he appears to think that the world is against him and when the Red Mist descends all rationale disappears

Long may his deficiencies continue as with his mindset the only ones suffering apart from the opponent's he assaults are himself and his Club

HH🍀

Like you I dont watch many hun games, generally I only see them against us, I watched the highlights of their game yesterday and theres no doubt hes a talented goal scorer but hes one of the dirtiest players I've seen play in Scotland. He was doing his usual of taking sneaky kicks at people off the ball just like he did against us a week ago, and he got away with it again. Then there's the constant diving and play acting, he's a thoroughly unpleasant little chap, long my his indiscipline last as the only team it hurts is his own.

Like you I dont watch many hun games, generally I only see them against us, I watched the highlights of their game yesterday and theres no doubt hes a talented goal scorer but hes one of the dirtiest players I've seen play in Scotland. He was doing his usual of taking sneaky kicks at people off the ball just like he did against us a week ago, and he got away with it again. Then there's the constant diving and play acting, he's a thoroughly unpleasant little chap, long my his indiscipline last as the only team it hurts is his own.
I watch them on hesgoal stream occassionally

The guy is getting better

But his strange attitude annoys me, but he is regularly finding space, is very physically strong, dives a lot, petulantly does idiotic stuff for no particular reason.

Had sevco been in good health off pitch then he would probably be worth more

But he isn't regular International
Can be asset in games but his volatile nature makes him miss lots but fact he scores every game (almost) means despite being quite error prone he does score lots of goals.

Fact Sevco is in a mess off the field means they won't be getting offered mega offer IMO

But despite his antics his goal scoring record is worth a punt

But not at the prices quoted in MSM

if they were asking 5million with add ons then I think they might get that

Only if a bidding war comes into play would he go for mega money without international or recognised silverware or strong showing in a league that is respected.

His goal tally and when he on form his goals can be very varied and if he spent more time avoiding controversy then he would be much more valuable

So I thank him for being a twat

I suspect he will spit dummy soon if someone wants to offer him better wages but sevco won't accept 5 million bid.

Last edited:
I actually think he is a decent enough player. Can find space well and has a good scoring record, but he also seems to need a high shots to goal ratio sometimes, so that will count against him unless his team creates a lot of chances for him. In some ways his finishing reminds me of Kenny Miller in that if it falls to him and it is instinctive then he stands a good chance of scoring, but if he has time to think about it he misses far more than he should.

However, there are obviously huge question marks over his discipline. I know the Traynor-led media and Slippy G harp on about him being targeted by opponents intent on winding him up, but the reality is in the vast majority of cases he is the instigator of the trouble. His sneaky cowardly kicks and stamps from behind on unsuspecting opponents are designed not to just seek a wee advantage but to actually injure them badly (as with his deliberately backing into players to flip them when they are in mid-air trying to header the ball). He did this yet again yesterday and was not punished for it.

His constant diving too and then petulant tantrums when he amazingly doesn't get a penalty or foul from the MIB are appalling and off the top of my head I can't remember him getting booked for either of these offences despite them seeming to happen several times in every single game.

I think one of the mid-to-lower EPL or La Liga teams might take a punt on someone with such a good goal scoring record, but he would not get away with this nonsense at any other team and seems unable/unwilling to even attempt to curb this horrible aspect to his nature. This flaw, coupled with their very public financial problems, will mean the bids will be much lower than they are inviting through a complaint media.

To summarise, a decent enough (but very flawed) player but gives the impression of being not a nice person.

Speaking about crazy footballing thugs, see the video in the link below for a goalkeeper's "challenge" even Allan McShagger would say was a little bit too rough!!!

Link to Schalke goalie red card

Can't see McShagger running that far.

Was passing a local secondary school today and a bunch of lads were looking at a phone and watching Elbuffalump getting sent off. They were in stitches laughing at the wee klown.

That shows how soft football has become these days. Schumacher never even got a foul against him!!! Did you ever commit any fouls like that back in the day SP?
Ach, I was always the foulee and never the fouler!!!

One of my soon-to-be teamates planted the nugget on me once and broke my nose as part of my initiation............he still doesn't know who keyed his car though!!!

The GB have wiped rounds for charity that rotten mob shud have one to get him the money to finish that fuckin haircut 😂

Morelos has not changed one bit ,that is why SG never started him at Ibrokes .
The MIB have been told to turn a blind eye to his antics added to that sevco have been winning most games .
Just wait till the results start going against them ,then you will see the real morelos again

Members online

Latest posts

Back