Misty Morning Catch

View attachment 10693
Rolls Royce
The Spirit of Ecstasy
I prefer working in monochrome, loved the creative manipulation in the darkroom, now days itā€™s all photoshop, some times I just sit in a blackout room with a wee red or orange light on working on my photos on the computer, miss the smell of the developer, stop bath and fixer chemicals ā¤
prefer landscapes in monochrome ,i can't find the time to do any photography need to find some though ,,,good pics get some more posted

View attachment 10694
a spider caught in a rain shower, no photoshop, itā€™s as taken, shot with a macro lens, actual size is about half your thumbnail, if you look closely you can see a reflection of the spider in every water droplet, done well in the competitions with that one šŸ‘
Brilliant mate....That dark BG looks great...shows the dew drops well...Nice detail on the spider....Well done

View attachment 10694
a spider caught in a rain shower, no photoshop, itā€™s as taken, shot with a macro lens, actual size is about half your thumbnail, if you look closely you can see a reflection of the spider in every water droplet, done well in the competitions with that one šŸ‘
Now see Marvel can make that the template for the next Spiderman outfit (just as long as they don't ask Castore to manufacture it in Indonesia, Tawain, Chernobyl or Tripoli).

Members online

Latest posts

Back