Mitigating Circumstances?

Interference, lawwell buying players without the managers consent, being told who his back room staff are going to be, that’s why Rodgers left, lawwell’s ego getting in the way, he thought he’d became more than just a bean counter😡
Don't think those can be called mitigating circumstances as he knew all that when he signed on the dotted line. Has NL now signed a non disclosure agreement? I can have no sympathy for him if he will not say what the circumstances were and shutting up to protect the club does not wash or it should not have been mentioned in the first place.

I cant see Lennon criticising the club non disclosure or not, more likely to blame players who failed to deliver or/and entitled supporters. Weve already seen Griffiths have a go at supporters, something he might well regret as a new manager will have no time for him should he continue to be at odds with the rest of the players who turn up fit and ready to go.

In our contaminated wee culture ( see ma' demographic rant ) it could be anything.
It could be internal business via big Pete interference, Dermotts strategy, transfer budgets, player discontent, player acquisitions coaching disagreements etc
It could be the psychological impact of isolation/ loss of family contact on the foreign players.
( e.g. Elhamed ).
More disturbingly for me In our culture it could be tactical discrimination by the authorities.
If you look at it forensically, the uneven application of punishment for the breaches of Covid protocols are blatant.
The absence of unbiased governance by the SFA is obvious for the avoidance of financial scrutiny alone
The standard of officiating ,even on match day one, Connolly ( I think ) of Dundee UTD rakes his studs down Eddies calf ( put him out for 2 weeks didn't it ?) while Dallas is looking directly at it ( have another look at the game on you tube you'll see the offence is unmissable) while MacGregor is yellow carded for his first foul. Ah'm a bit paranoid as you know but I suspect the officiating has been concerted and tactical. I think its possible that the authorities were apprehensive of the potential repercussions of ten in a row.
In among my rantings there are certainly major elements which could be mitigating but out of bounds for formal discussion.
How do you think my paranoia is doin' ? :cool::cool::cool:
Fuxake !! I've just seen the breaking story about Toney being ready to sign - That's enough mitigation for me 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
What do you think they may be?
Again with the questions

My guess

Foster sayin Naw when he did say aye (lawwells fault)

Hayes Hunted (lawwells fault)

jozo binned by letter (lawwells fault)

Gordon rejected for the sake of £300,000 (lawwells fault)

Desmond claiming the squad needed the help of a shrink for this season

players not given a feck and turning up unfit

weird team selections

playing champions league matches without a striker

keep old players on the park

new players on the bench

Bolis holiday hole in one

2 game ban

a crap keeper

a 5 million crap keeper (lawwells fault)

Duffy arriving lennon didn't want kennedy did so both there's and (lawwells fault)

Ajeti unfit 5m wasted (lawwells fault)

International players returning and having to isolate even while testing negative

dubia going when told it was ok

returning when they said only kiddin it wisnae ok

2 game ban and new rules applied but only to us 13 players having to isolate new weird rules of 4 players to a bus ,,,,,no other team doing that

Nobody at the club speaking up calling this out or taking the govt/sfa to task

zoom calls where they got to grass each other up and somebody got the absentee landlord to listen

shit refs

crap streams

thelists endless

Again with the questions

My guess

weird team selections

new players on the bench

2 game ban

a crap keeper

Duffy arriving lennon didn't want kennedy did so both there's and (lawwells fault)

International players returning and having to isolate even while testing negative

2 game ban and new rules applied but only to us 13 players having to isolate new weird rules of 4 players to a bus ,,,,,no other team doing that

zoom calls where they got to grass each other up and somebody got the absentee landlord to listen

shit refs

crap streams

thelists endless
A cracker Kelly. Bombing out Gordon Hayes , Lustig and Jozo was a huge mistake and if Lenny was opposed to that that alone is mitigation enough but even worse I've just seen the Toney was IN Celtic park story.

Being said now, that Ivan Toney was actually at Celtic Park ready to sign for six million. Change of heart from Celtic. If true, then it is truly shocking.Terrific player. It would have been a steal at that price. He would have made a massive difference. Could have been a game changer for TIAR. And an appreciating sell on value to boot. Penny pinching at it's parsimonious worst. I would love to know who made that decision. Lawell or the board ? Gavin Strachan was for him, and if so, I think that shows he can identify a player, and is good enough for me to give him a chance.

A cracker Kelly. Bombing out Gordon Hayes , Lustig and Jozo was a huge mistake and if Lenny was opposed to that that alone is mitigation enough but even worse I've just seen the Toney was IN Celtic park story.
Maybe that's why lawwells leaving ,maybe the review finaly flagged up all his interferance in transfers ,,,,kennedy goes to lawwell behind lennys back ,,,,,,lennon goes to desmond behind lawwells back

All grassing on each other Toney was lennons pick yet we got ajeti

Being said now, that Ivan Toney was actually at Celtic Park ready to sign for six million. Change of heart from Celtic. If true, then it is truly shocking.Terrific player. It would have been a steal at that price. He would have made a massive difference. Could have been a game changer for TIAR. And an appreciating sell on value to boot. Penny pinching at it's parsimonious worst. I would love to know who made that decision. Lawell or the board ? Gavin Strachan was for him, and if so, I think that shows he can identify a player, and is good enough for me to give him a chance.
I fecking well hope that this is a lot of nonsense - everyone could see the guy was a natural goalscorer who would have been odds-on the be a massive hit for us. IF this is true then I am absolutely raging and going to get seriously medieval mental about this as it is probably the stupidest transfer decision yet!

I fecking well hope that this is a lot of nonsense - everyone could see the guy was a natural goalscorer who would have been odds-on the be a massive hit for us. IF this is true then I am absolutely raging and going to get seriously medieval mental about this as it is probably the stupidest transfer decision yet!
Maybe WC can confirm but i'm sure he was at Celtic park

Maybe WC can confirm but i'm sure he was at Celtic park
I just read it on the Star. What the absolute fuck? That is crazy beyond belief. And then we spend that money on Ajeti instead! IF this is true then I am personally going to go down and bugger up the thermostat on is driveway so that it melts the tyres of his luxury cars. What a complete and utter cockwomble.

made up bullshit

Unfortunately we have been informed by the squadron leader that the Red Arrows are unable to do the proposed flyby for 55.

not made up bullshit

feb 9th 2021

Good evening

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the Red Arrows , i do know that they are not able to offer fly pasts to the general public for non official events.

Kind regards,

Booking Clerk

RAF Scampton

Last edited by a moderator:
I just read it on the Star. What the absolute fuck? That is crazy beyond belief. And then we spend that money on Ajeti instead! IF this is true then I am personally going to go down and bugger up the thermostat on is driveway so that it melts the tyres of his luxury cars. What a complete and utter cockwomble.
my guess going by the timeline is jozo hayes and gordon were hunted and i don't think by lennon .

Foster wanted a contract whether he was promised one and then it was withdrawen we'll never know but the signs were he was getting one hence the reason we let Gordon go ,,,,,again did Lawwell do a last minute renegotiate to scupper the deal ,,,,,,,,foster not answering his phone screams aye

Duffy was supposed to be if rumours are true Kennedys pick not lennons

As for Toney i thought we'd took the huff cos his manager was claiming we were trying to short change them ,,,strange that ajeti came out of nowhere and unfit into the bargain

Again with the questions

My guess

weird team selections

new players on the bench

2 game ban

a crap keeper

shit refs

crap streams

thelists endless

I think Kelly wins this thread ☝👍👍👍

Back