Mitigating Circumstances?

In our contaminated wee culture ( see ma' demographic rant ) it could be anything.
It could be internal business via big Pete interference, Dermotts strategy, transfer budgets, player discontent, player acquisitions coaching disagreements etc
It could be the psychological impact of isolation/ loss of family contact on the foreign players.
( e.g. Elhamed ).
More disturbingly for me In our culture it could be tactical discrimination by the authorities.
If you look at it forensically, the uneven application of punishment for the breaches of Covid protocols are blatant.
The absence of unbiased governance by the SFA is obvious for the avoidance of financial scrutiny alone
The standard of officiating ,even on match day one, Connolly ( I think ) of Dundee UTD rakes his studs down Eddies calf ( put him out for 2 weeks didn't it ?) while Dallas is looking directly at it ( have another look at the game on you tube you'll see the offence is unmissable) while MacGregor is yellow carded for his first foul. Ah'm a bit paranoid as you know but I suspect the officiating has been concerted and tactical. I think its possible that the authorities were apprehensive of the potential repercussions of ten in a row.
In among my rantings there are certainly major elements which could be mitigating but out of bounds for formal discussion.
How do you think my paranoia is doin' ? :cool::cool::cool:
Fuxake !! I've just seen the breaking story about Toney being ready to sign - That's enough mitigation for me 🤬🤬🤬
Paranoia, CG. You are no longer, just a mere paranoid level, space cadet. From this moment on consider yourself promoted to Intergalactic Commander Paranoia First Class.
Hail, Commander.
This will now make two of us!
👨‍🚀 👨‍🚀 🚀 🌌

Last edited:
I never even noticed the speeling tbh....I was merely referencing your post as a whole....numbnuts 🤣🤣👍
The spelling is right shithead. Not the first time you tried to pull someone on here for a spelling mistake only to be proven wrong. Numbnuts ye say. Haven't heard that one since primary school which shows the type of intellect I'm dealing with. Away ye go and read your dictionary ye fuckin dickhead!

The spelling is right shithead. Not the first time you tried to pull someone on here for a spelling mistake only to be proven wrong. Numbnuts ye say. Haven't heard that one since primary school which shows the type of intellect I'm dealing with. Away ye go and read your dictionary ye fuckin dickhead!

Like I said fannyman, I was referring to your post and not the spelling...wake up ffs

I was thinking about that a couple of days ago. I'm hoping all is well with her. She is maybe too busy with work or taking time out after MD's sad passing.

I take it you haven't heard from SP either?
No man, not heard from SP at all. I would check on him but have no idea where he lives (I know the area) or even what his name is.
The fact he never posted after The Legned passed is worrying. He would have definitely payed his respects if able.

Like I said fannyman, I was referring to your post and not the spelling...wake up ffs
I suppose I shouldn't really give much heed to what what ye say as the oul saying goes one half of what you say is bull and the other half is shit!

Jesus, I thought you were quite smart...let me explain

You posted something which you stated was "apparently" true....I retorted with a post below saying "^^apparantely"....... referring to the legitimacy of it...you're the one who got all dramatic about spelling and shit...I could'nt give a fuck how you spelt it!! 🤣🤣

I suggest you go and crack open a beer and stick on the " green and whitewash " dvd 😎👍

No man, not heard from SP at all. I would check on him but have no idea where he lives (I know the area) or even what his name is.
The fact he never posted after The Legned passed is worrying. He would have definitely payed his respects if able.
OK Richy. I thought he occasionally texted you for a pint. No worries. I hope he is safe, well and healthy.

Members online

Back