Mitigating Circumstances?

Jesus, I thought you were quite smart...let me explain

You posted something which you stated was "apparently" true....I retorted with a post below saying "^^apparantely"....... referring to the legitimacy of it...you're the one who got all dramatic about spelling and shit...I could'nt give a fuck how you spelt it!! 🀣🀣

I suggest you go and crack open a beer and stick on the " green and whitewash " dvd πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
You still here mouthin......

Agreed Winter but if had not closed up shop we would have won 10 in a row.
Do you mean the lockdown? Football without fans? If that hadnt happened I'm positive wed have win it the 10 If that's what you mean. We can take it if we draw away to hibs or livi or killie in a season but their 'fans' they cant accept that a club dare score against them. Their biggest weapon this season was they had no gallery baying for their blood. And our own determination to fuk things up. I still wonder how we survived that cup final v hearts , wed won it , threw it away then won it then let them back in then lost it in the penalties for hazard to win it. That cannot be taken away 12 trophies on the bounce first club in the world to do it makes me proud wish we were there to witness the incredible quadreble finale. ☘

Do you mean the lockdown? Football without fans? If that hadnt happened I'm positive wed have win it the 10 If that's what you mean. We can take it if we draw away to hibs or livi or killie in a season but their 'fans' they cant accept that a club dare score against them. Their biggest weapon this season was they had no gallery baying for their blood. And our own determination to fuk things up. I still wonder how we survived that cup final v hearts , wed won it , threw it away then won it then let them back in then lost it in the penalties for hazard to win it. That cannot be taken away 12 trophies on the bounce first club in the world to do it makes me proud wish we were there to witness the incredible quadreble finale. ☘
Could you picture Glasgow that day

Untitled.jpg

It is with great honor and pride that I accept this promotion πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Prepare yourself to be beamed up to the Commander's Flight Deck. This will be achieved by downing one gallon of Stella and eight shots of your favourite small tipple. Your new uniform will consist of a pure silk Celtic strip.
Welcome aboard Commander. Hail, Hail!
β˜„ πŸ›° β˜„ πŸš€ πŸ‘¨β€πŸš€ 🌌

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back