Mo Mo go ta fuck!

26+6=1

Have to admit to a bit of schadenfreude reading about how Judas Johnston's career circled the toilet bowl not long after his act of betrayal. As the article outlines, the regime at the time were complicit in the debacle but thankfully they were swept away with the wave of a bunnet.

http://celticunderground.net/es-tu-maurice/

To paraphrase an old rebel song:

"I have no friends or relations
I betrayed the Celtic Nation
30 silver pieces doesn't get ye far!"

Last edited:
Have to admit to a bit of schadenfreude reading about how Judas Johnston's career circled the toilet bowl not long after his act of betrayal. AS the article outlines, the regime at the time were complicit in the debacle but thankfully they were swept away with the wave of a bunnet.

http://celticunderground.net/es-tu-maurice/

To paraphrase an old rebel song:

"I have no friends or relations
I betrayed the Celtic Nation
30 silver pieces doesn't get ye far!"

Hate the judas cnut. Sold his soul and our dreams for silver. Then glorified in the sash.

Thats just unforgivable.

Despise the horrific little turncoat myself chico.

He took the life out of the Celtic Support at the time, embarrassed us but Celtic fans always come back fighting after we have nursed our ills.

And the fkn biscuit tin mob were the casualty although they still tried to hang on shamelesly the treacherous cnuts.

All whilst the orcs were laughin up their cuffs at us.

KARMA 2012 mutha fuckers

Came into the bar i worked in in the States ,he was at Everton at the time also in at the same time as was Kevin Ratcliffe the Everton captain ,they didn't even make eye contact

The scowling judas ordered his drinks which he got then once he'd payed i pointed out the windae , there in the sunshine were 3 hoops wearing bhoys on holiday heading in , by the time i'd looked to see where he was he'd hooked it out the side door

Lager still sittin untouched

Mate i worked with was a big Everton fan tried to get KR to spill the beans if he was liked at Everton but he was diplomatic in his answers top bloke though

Came into the bar i worked in in the States ,he was at Everton at the time also in at the same time as was Kevin Ratcliffe the Everton captain ,they didn't even make eye contact

The scowling judas ordered his drinks which he got then once he'd payed i pointed out the windae , there in the sunshine were 3 hoops wearing bhoys on holiday heading in , by the time i'd looked to see where he was he'd hooked it out the side door

Lager still sittin untouched

Mate i worked with was a big Everton fan tried to get KR to spill the beans if he was liked at Everton but he was diplomatic in his answers top bloke though

Why am I not surprised he was a shitebag?

The fun might have started if you'd let him pay and take a seat and pour the troops a pint of buckfast each on the house and then just point. ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back