MON THE KILLlE

It's a sod when the boots on the other foot,the ref was allowing Killie to kick he'll out of my players,the last ref apologied for his Honest mistake pity John Beaton did not have the guts or sense to do the same for his player attack on 3 Celtic players,He can blame Himself the players and the Ref if it makes Him feel better but at the end of the sevco team are not good enough

Deary me, hun manager complaining about industrial tackles, ffs I'm away to see if there is 2 moons in the sky, cause I must have woke up in a different planet ( not for the first time granted)..

Stevie G is fair getting good use of that " Big Book of managerial excuses " he got for Christmas.

☘?☘??

Deary me, hun manager complaining about industrial tackles, ffs I'm away to see if there is 2 moons in the sky, cause I must have woke up in a different planet ( not for the first time granted)..

Stevie G is fair getting good use of that " Big Book of managerial excuses " he got for Christmas.

☘?☘??
I thought the book was called "U12 coaching for beginners" .

☘?☘??
To be fair, that's hm to a 'T' an excuse for a manager
HH

Members online

No members online now.

Back