Moral dilemma or not?

Anyone on here ever bet against Celtic.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
seriously? Who gives a fuck? If somebody wants to who is a betting man, this what they do. I don't or wouldn't, but if anybody thinks this alone makes you a hun then you are wrong. Gamblers gamble and they play the odds and thats just how they are. Everytime someone, and i mean every single cunt who comes on here, says anything that some self pointed guardians don't like they are called a hun. You should put a poll asking, who hasn't been called a hun at some point. I got called one for saying that wanker Rodgers, rather than Brendan. I don't know if this guy is a hun and couldn't give a fuck if he is, but betting isn't the litmus test. Or someone saying something you don't agree with. There is a lot on here i don't agree with, but, that's forums for you. If anybody doesn't like reading stuff they might not like, could i advise that football forums might not be the ideal environment for precious dispositions. I don't even bet on us to win as i think I will jinx it. And i don't believe in jinxes, work that out. Every cunt just chill ffs. HH

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think the boul khenny is an undercover journo. That's a few a these fuckin surveys now. I'll help ye out here khenny, you left out one option that I think would be the winner hands down......."who gives a fuck".

That's actually my first survey TD but I appreciate the fact you think my posts could be of journalistic quality. (y)

Not that that's a big compliment in Scotland when you look at the hacks we've got here. :p

HH

I don't go to bookies anymore but would never bet against Celtic. I have bet on Celtic a few times many moons ago though and never won. i wouldna bet for or against Celtic now!
I used to pick 5 team accumulator and go for teams at even money. Celtic and sevvies rarely even money so rarely bet on either.

That's actually my first survey TD but I appreciate the fact you think my posts could be of journalistic quality. (y)

Not that that's a big compliment in Scotland when you look at the hacks we've got here. :p

HH
I think you're reading too much into my comment khenny and I don't like to burst your bubble, but it wasn't the quality of your posts I was referring to. It was yer snooping qualities I was referring to.

I think you're reading too much into my comment khenny and I don't like to burst your bubble, but it wasn't the quality of your posts I was referring to. It was yer snooping qualities I was referring to.

If it was snooping you were meaning, then it wasn't very snoopy of me to post on a public forum where everyone can see exactly what I'm doing. I'd be a shite private detective eh?

My bubble's fine btw your comment wasn't sharp enough to pop it. 😘 🍀

If it was snooping you were meaning, then it wasn't very snoopy of me to post on a public forum where everyone can see exactly what I'm doing. I'd be a shite private detective eh?

My bubble's fine btw your comment wasn't sharp enough to pop it. 😘 🍀
Again you've misread my comment. I've never said anything about being a private detective. You've came up with that idea all by yourself.
Let me spell it out for ye.....
Where I come from, when some lad starts asking questions, alarm bells go off. Hence the phrase which we have been taught From a very early age "answer a question with a question".
Where better for a snooping journo to get a bullshit headline from than running a bullshit survey on a Celtic forum. And you say that this was your first survey on the noise, well maybe you're right, but you've certainly fired out a few probing questions in the past. Like I said, where I come from you pick up on shit like that and we don't like detectives or any form of law enforcement either for that matter.

Members online

Latest posts

Back