Moral dilemma or not?

Anyone on here ever bet against Celtic.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Strange but true betting story. About 25 years ago I went to copenhagen and took the ferry to malmo for a day out. Theres not much to do in malmo so went to see fc malmo who were absolute shite and lost 4-0 against somebody. Got home a day or two later, picked up a coupon and saw sparta Prague as 4-1 to win away to malmo in uefa Cup. Having seen in the flesh how shite malmo were I phoned everyone I knew and told them to bet on sparta Prague. My brother got the tip just before closing time and raced to the bookies to bet £100. Sparta Prague duly won 2-1 and everyone was a winner 🥇. When my brother went to pick up £500 the bookie asked him why he bet so much on such an obscure game 😁. Insider information always pays off.

Used to bet the huns all the time during the nineties against us my mates used to say how the fuck can you do it I just replied at least I will have money to drown my sorrows,you will be skint as well as gutted

Again you've misread my comment. I've never said anything about being a private detective. You've came up with that idea all by yourself.
Let me spell it out for ye.....
Where I come from, when some lad starts asking questions, alarm bells go off. Hence the phrase which we have been taught From a very early age "answer a question with a question".
Where better for a snooping journo to get a bullshit headline from than running a bullshit survey on a Celtic forum. And you say that this was your first survey on the noise, well maybe you're right, but you've certainly fired out a few probing questions in the past. Like I said, where I come from you pick up on shit like that and we don't like detectives or any form of law enforcement either for that matter.
Yup, I'm sure football forums are where they get most of their headlines. 🙈

Is that a line from Scarface? 😉

Yup, I'm sure football forums are where they get most of their headlines. 🙈

Is that a line from Scarface? 😉
I'll take your word for it as I've never watched the film, but after a quick Google search I see it was released in 1983, which tells me we've been usin it before that. So there ye go super sleuth. And yes forums are where a lot of the click bait stories are taken from as well you know.
Nice talkin to ye jabba!

I'll take your word for it as I've never watched the film, but after a quick Google search I see it was released in 1983, which tells me we've been usin it before that. So there ye go super sleuth. And yes forums are where a lot of the click bait stories are taken from as well you know.
Nice talkin to ye jabba!

You clearly take things meant in a jokey fashion too seriously. Did you not see my winky emoji?

(Glad I remembered to add "emoji" to the end of that sentence)

I know you could say that I took the betting thing too seriously but I couldn't see any winky emojis in it so......

No need for the jabba comment btw, I've got an under-active thyroid.

;)😘😜☺️☺️😜😘;)

ps I know the middle two aren't technically winky but I like them.

HH TD, have a great day.

You clearly take things meant in a jokey fashion too seriously. Did you not see my winky emoji?

(Glad I remembered to add "emoji" to the end of that sentence)

I know you could say that I took the betting thing too seriously but I couldn't see any winky emojis in it so......

No need for the jabba comment btw, I've got an under-active thyroid.

;)😘😜☺️☺️😜😘;)

ps I know the middle two aren't technically winky but I like them.

HH TD, have a great day.
If I couldn't take a joke or a slagging I wouldn't be on here. I just smell a rat a mile off. Simple.

You're also on ignore so feel free to spout pish at me all day if it floats yer boat.
Looks like someone doesn't have the stones for this site. You slag and annoy people on here and accuse me of not having a sense of humour and you put me on ignore. Good man jabba ye fuckin gobshite. Away ye go and start another stupid fuckin poll ye fuckin halfwit.

Members online

Latest posts

Back