More Corruption Exposed at the SFA?

johnjames way off bat The english Fa rules are correct as he's outlined the SFA rules are not as stringent the site he gleaned his info from was discussed during the last transfer window and outlined why the useless cnt would never get a move to the epl , the 3 wage increases are inline with trying to qualify but it falls on it's arse as soon as the international record comes into contention

That is why the media and sevco have been pushing Queiroz to give him game time

The problem El duff has, is he's not in the top 6 strikers for his country, according to the soccerway site he's 8th out of 9, so getting competitive international game time is can bear impossible unless Columbia's top 4 strikers all get injured. What jj failed tae note is, the fact the duff has being playing for 3 seasons in Scotland & that will qualify him for English lges, he would get a work permit for a max of 3yrs, So EPL club mibbie not get SO for him but Championship clubs would. Anyway after typically this I don't really give a flying fuck if he leaves, soon be Jelly & Ice cream time 😝😂😝😂😝😂😝😂😝

It makes me fuckin angry, You would'na believe the hoops me and Mrs Rb had to jump through to get her "leave to remain". Hundreds of hours, thousands of pounds on immigration lawyers. (£500 an hour). When we tried to get married we had to get home office approval. The home office refused us approval on the grounds that, and I'm not even joking, Mr Richybhoy could not prove he was a British Citizen, this decision is final and cannot be appealed. We were dumbfounded.
The law has been changed since then but it's still fucked up.
Corrupt rotten SFA bastards

Let's hope for banter years sake that JJ has them by the short and curlies with this one, I would have thought there was much more chance of a proper investigation through the immigration dept rather than the football authorities in Scotland, I wish JJ all the luck in the world with this, we're only looking for a level playing field, not to much to ask is it?

johnjames way off bat The english Fa rules are correct as he's outlined the SFA rules are not as stringent the site he gleaned his info from was discussed during the last transfer window and outlined why the useless cnt would never get a move to the epl , the 3 wage increases are inline with trying to qualify but it falls on it's arse as soon as the international record comes into contention

That is why the media and sevco have been pushing Queiroz to give him game time
Oh I see imatim get him capped then get 10 mill for the wee ugly bastard of a hun HH

Members online

Back