More gullibles and money needed by next week to keep the lights on..

Two of my Alsatians "Kaiser" and "Jasmine" have been told how to login via Tifosys (sic), still waiting for "Sheba", "Lady", "Candee" and "Earik" to get replies.

My 4 Thai dogs 'Lucky', 'Lamoat' 'Snoo' and 'Kaffee" are not interested in football

I received a ''reminder'' from Tifosy Investments that time was running out for my alias Mabawsa Ritchie to sign up for my shares !

I was informed that they had been '' inundated with thousands of applications , from over 40 countries'' for shares - yet they were still writing to ME to urge me to buy my allocation !
Seems a bit desperate .

HH

As an aside.....anyone else find it disturbing that the only SPFL club that didn’t take up the interest free loan on offer from the SNP was Celtic.....and would you believe it.....the £1.6m we declined went the way of the Huns.....it’s almost as if.....ach you know the rest...

As an aside.....anyone else find it disturbing that the only SPFL club that didn’t take up the interest free loan on offer from the SNP was Celtic.....and would you believe it.....the £1.6m we declined went the way of the Huns.....it’s almost as if.....ach you know the rest...
It wasn't a case of our share going to sevco - they claimed the most but only slightly more than Aberdeen claimed.

20210620_214410.jpg

I received a ''reminder'' from Tifosy Investments that time was running out for my alias Mabawsa Ritchie to sign up for my shares !

I was informed that they had been '' inundated with thousands of applications , from over 40 countries'' for shares - yet they were still writing to ME to urge me to buy my allocation !
Seems a bit desperate .

HH
Safer fur yi to scratch oot Milsy
The Legal firm I used didn’t work
messers Rama Lama And Dingdons
But will keep trying
New Confetti recycling limited see if it works

HH 😂

Can you tell us where these figures came from if you don’t mind...
It was reported in a number of blogs (and the usual clickbait sites too) over the weekend.

Don't forget "its a loan" they'll all have to pay it back and I honestly think some or most at the top or near the top won't be able to pay it back unless its at £1a week .
Is it a interest free loan?
Live within your means like the rest of us had to do during the pandemic
The Trophy is just a 'loan', we'll have it back next year. (if they haven't pawned it).;)

As an aside..Naw...anyone else find it disturbing that the only SPFL club that didn’t take up the interest free loan on offer from the SNP was Celtic..Naw...and would you believe it...And Naw..the £1.6m we declined went the way of the Huns.Naw it didnae....it’s almost as if...Do tell..ach you know the rest...Aww

It was reported in a number of blogs (and the usual clickbait sites too) over the weekend.

and every newspaper and sports programe and the govts website and the sfa website and the spfl website and every football blog

imatim disnae use google

Back