More media agenda rubbish

Shottsghirl

Over on James Forrests the Celtic blog I have seen that Gordon Waddel has once again brought our club into disrepute
I wont go over all of I didn't read the original article - wouldn't waste my money - but GW is calling for an inquiry into the CBC scandal
The article is saying - implying- that this is still going on at our Club It wasn't done by our Club but he chooses to ignore that fact He also chooses to ignore the fact that we have no connection to this boys club whatsoever I hate the fact that Child Abuse is being used to score points here It is a subject that is abhorrent to any decent person The point I am trying to make here is this When is our Board going to make a stand here ? If they do not ban the DR and its employees from Celtic Park, shareholders should be battering down the door to see why not The media have been getting away with this for far too long now Lets all have a kick at Celtic -sometimes literally - and get away with it is not on Show your strength Lawwell and the others Get this stopped now or come the 9th and hopefully the 10th league title we will be battered and bruised physically and mentally

Over on James Forrests the Celtic blog I have seen that Gordon Waddel has once again brought our club into disrepute
I wont go over all of I didn't read the original article - wouldn't waste my money - but GW is calling for an inquiry into the CBC scandal
The article is saying - implying- that this is still going on at our Club It wasn't done by our Club but he chooses to ignore that fact He also chooses to ignore the fact that we have no connection to this boys club whatsoever I hate the fact that Child Abuse is being used to score points here It is a subject that is abhorrent to any decent person The point I am trying to make here is this When is our Board going to make a stand here ? If they do not ban the DR and its employees from Celtic Park, shareholders should be battering down the door to see why not The media have been getting away with this for far too long now Lets all have a kick at Celtic -sometimes literally - and get away with it is not on Show your strength Lawwell and the others Get this stopped now or come the 9th and hopefully the 10th league title we will be battered and bruised physically and mentally
strange that the MSM in general will argue Celtic are at fault for a club that was never part of The Club.

But Rangers liquidated therefore don't need to pay historical bills despite claiming openly its the same club. Im also inclined to believe the bloke at their club doing said allegations has no claim against new club coz that was old Co.

Its like the actually have no rational purpose, the MSM.

Members online

Latest posts

Back