More Music

Defo sounds like me. Although i do give shit about stuff.

Thats the healthy eating went to shit.

Mixed kebab n chips.

Day from hell today. Aunts still here but been sent home to die basically. She’s 60. Driftin in and out ei the meds.

Add to that everything i touched in work turned to shit too.

My sister had an allergic reaction that caused her face to swell went to docs and doc said if she had went to sleep she would have died.

Doc gave her and injection and painkillers n suhin else.

Sis reckons it was caused be the tanning injection.

Although anyone can take an allergic reaction to anything at anytime Beware.
Sorry to hear about your aunt pal, you're in my thoughts.

Maria

Ae Ally, its you. Its sounds pish Ally but am getting used to it. Its never far from our door the last couple of years.

If i can survive my Dad. I can survive anything.

Anyway. have no wish to dwell on stuff i cannot change.

What about you Ally?

Today a good day pal?

Mind tell Fraser Hail Hail. And pass my love on to Helen.

HH Bestie ☘️

Ae Ally, its you. Its sounds pish Ally but am getting used to it. Its never far from our door the last couple of years.

If i can survive my Dad. I can survive anything.

Anyway. have no wish to dwell on stuff i cannot change.

What about you Ally?

Today a good day pal?

Mind tell Fraser Hail Hail. And pass my love on to Helen.

HH Bestie ☘️
You're a strong Ghirl bestie. I know from experience that it doesn't do to dwell on these things. The day was about the upheaval with the decorators arriving at 7 30 am. So I was stuck in all day with Fraser making sure he didn't get any paint on him.Helen doing great, Getting stronger every day and beginning to be like her old self. She'll be home soon unless she runs away with a handsome sailor😂😂😂Will be driving down to see her as soon as house done. You stay strong pal and keep the chin up. 💪

Maria

You're a strong Ghirl bestie. I know from experience that it doesn't do to dwell on these things. The day was about the upheaval with the decorators arriving at 7 30 am. So I was stuck in all day with Fraser making sure he didn't get any paint on him.Helen doing great, Getting stronger every day and beginning to be like her old self. She'll be home soon unless she runs away with a handsome sailor😂😂😂Will be driving down to see her as soon as house done. You stay strong pal and keep the chin up. 💪

Proud of you Ally. Your a great example on resillience and getting on with things. So glad we’re friends.

Aye dont be getting paint on Fraser Helen will not be amused 🤣🤣

Maria

PS arent sailors .....well......you know..... more inclined to want to runaway with you?