More pens than the Nazis

After seeing the Scum yesterday get more penalties than the Nazis got in Escape to Victory, another stonewall penalty is denied to us again, that’s 2 blatant stonewallers 2 weeks on the trot, how these so called professionals unbiased officials can look at themselves in the mirror is beyond me, how long can this go on, not only must we break down 11 defence minded teams to win our 8th title but the officials and the SFA are doing everything possible to stop our history make team!! HH?

After seeing the Scum yesterday get more penalties than the Nazis got in Escape to Victory, another stonewall penalty is denied to us again, that’s 2 blatant stonewallers 2 weeks on the trot, how these so called professionals unbiased officials can look at themselves in the mirror is beyond me, how long can this go on, not only must we break down 11 defence minded teams to win our 8th title but the officials and the SFA are doing everything possible to stop our history make team!! HH?

What's changed?

Wiz Dallas's Grandfaitha (ae the ludge) no the ref in that game ???????

Back